Warriors @ Suns Thursday game thread 1-28-2021

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I will l never hire someone with a stupid nickname like "Sweet James" to represent me in the court of law.
He’s been advertising here in SoCal for ages. Feel sorry that he brought his annoying ads to Arizona.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post Game Ann is phenomenal with her insight. She is just miscast during a live game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty on why he was playing Moore... basketball IQ on court.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s been advertising here in SoCal for ages. Feel sorry that he brought his annoying ads to Arizona.

He is on every local radio show, on busses, on the post game show, on commercials.

He is the Ruxin of sports media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Holy cow I thought it was a traditional law firm name. Like Sweet and James were the last names of two partners (Jonathan Sweet and Edward James). That’s a freaking ridiculous name for a firm.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow I thought it was a traditional law firm name. Like Sweet and James were the last names of two partners (Jonathan Sweet and Edward James). That’s a freaking ridiculous name for a firm.

Doug from Doug and Wolf and I poo you not this is a paid spot:

"I get it, if it was my family and I saw some name like Sweet James, I would think it's dumb and cheesy. But there was a PAC 10 player who saw how nice James was and how hard he fights in the court so he nicknamed him Sweet"

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Nader was relentless attacking the basket, with and more importantly, without the ball too. Wasn't just him though, glad to see the team have a little better balance inside/out.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty felt like he hasn't challenged the team enough.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eddie will be back calling games next week...

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good win tonight. I shut it off during the break between the 3rd and 4th quarter because I didn't want to see them fall apart. Maybe ill start doing that more often.

Its funny how so many people here think they're jinxing the team with their viewing habits. I don't care though, ill do it as long as it works.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow i was completely wrong about Oubre, he didn't have a monster game, he was actually horrendous. He just doesn't have that same energy that he played with last year, felt good to beat him after he bashed the organization the way he did once he was traded. He just doesn't look to have that quick twitch that he had before the injury.

I still hate, well maybe thats a strong word, dislike Green.

Nader did remind me of Oubre, in that he doesn't pass the ball once he gets it, and they like to attack. Nader is more crafty and lengthy. Once he and Moore get in better game shape they should be solid high iq people. Moore isn't great at anything but has a solid old school reliable feel to him.

I read comments about "Ayton being Ayton", I thought he did well with being physical. A couple of times he knocked a few players backwards and fought pretty hard on the glass.

Gallo finally got minutes again! Glad there weren't so many moving pieces last night, something i've been critical of Monty. And timeouts were called a little sooner this game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05