Warriors @ Suns Tuesday game thread 12-12-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They just showed we ran the same play with different guys two plays in a row.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that one guy - multiple MVP - shoots half court like free throws - Steph something?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Warriors 56 - Suns 53

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Vogel mentioned 3s during the time out early in the first quarter - 3s are the reason Warriors are still in the game

It goes back to teams beating us with what they're good at - like the Lakers

We have a lot of talent on this team but we're still trying to find what we're good at - but it's kinda rough with a forever rotating line up on a team that's never played together

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Vogel mentioned 3s during the time out early in the first quarter - 3s are the reason Warriors are still in the game

We have a lot of talent on this team but we're still trying to find what we're good at
Part of it is full turn over of players and coaches.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that one guy - multiple MVP - shoots half court like free throws - Steph something?

He's got 16 while being doubled every play.

Booker is now seeing what Steph sees every game with Book at PG, cross halfcourt get doubled. He's doing the same thing Steph does too, give the ball up because it's the right play.

Klay just has to realize he's not the guy he used to be, the number of bad shots he takes every game now is staggering. I think Kerr is too loyal to him, start Moody and lower Klay's minutes.

Sometimes the scouting report doesn't work. Metu 23% on the year Okogie 23% from 3, combined 6-9 tonight on WIDE open looks.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We have a lot of talent on this team but we're still trying to find what we're good at - but it's kinda rough with a forever rotating line up on a team that's never played together

Well, we know the Suns are not good on defense.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

Actually I take that back - warriors have hit 11 threes at 39%

Suns have hit 10 threes at 40%

You must be registered for see images attach

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Vogel rotation is often mysterious. Why play Bol to set up Beal's return as failure! With Bol in there, Beal led team had no chance to achieve anything. Wasted 5 min to start the 2nd with a 13pt deficit.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team is not a power team till they show it and im not sold on vogel at all

Really hope for a decent 2nd half

Disapointed suns fan :(

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
He's got 16 while being doubled every play.

Booker is now seeing what Steph sees every game with Book at PG, cross halfcourt get doubled. He's doing the same thing Steph does too, give the ball up because it's the right play.

Klay just has to realize he's not the guy he used to be, the number of bad shots he takes every game now is staggering. I think Kerr is too loyal to him, start Moody and lower Klay's minutes.

Sometimes the scouting report doesn't work. Metu 23% on the year Okogie 23% from 3, combined 6-9 tonight on WIDE open looks.
Completely agree

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the Suns improve because they have not been fun to watch this season. Now I know why they need music.