Washington Commanders @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/23/24-09/28/24

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
More than anything, it’s a must win to show progression from last year. We played some good teams last year tough too, but we still lost to a lot of bad teams. That needs to be the first thing that changes with any team. Beat the teams your favored to beat, especially at home.
You watching WAS? Looking way better than I expected.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daniels is going to give our defense fits. This will not be an easy game. I had this circled as a win to get us to 2-2 when the schedule came out. But I am far from certain now.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
anybody see the commanders rookie qb screaming at kliff to get the play in? first i thought he was saying "let's go!" like it was 4th down - then i thought maybe "let's go!" was him being hyped but no - he was yelling at kliff to get the play in

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anybody see the commanders rookie qb screaming at kliff to get the play in? first i thought he was saying "let's go!" like it was 4th down - then i thought maybe "let's go!" was him being hyped but no - he was yelling at kliff to get the play in
I think he was begging to go for it

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Commanders O looks legit..not sure how good the Bengals D is but I think next week will be a battle...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know it feels weird to say, but I’m actually more confident right now then I was before the Commanders/Bengals game.

The breakout game Jayden had against Cincy, I honestly thought would have happened to us on some 2020 Tua stuff.

Could Jayden still shred us? Absolutely.

But at least it won’t be a surprise & the team should know that now.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Commandos looked much
better than I thought they would.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You watching WAS? Looking way better than I expected.
Yup. Even though we have a year’s head start, let’s see if they’ve already eclipsed us 3 games into their rebuild with a rookie QB.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can only imagine the mind numbing storylines Bickley cooking up after tonight especially with Daniel's ASU ties thrown in equation as well lmao

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Considering the Commanders offensive personnel I have been very impressed with Daniels and Kliff's efforts so far.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eclipsed? Are you pegging them to make the playoffs?
I said let’s see IF they’ve eclipsed us… as in it’s an unknown if they’re already better than us and a head to head matchup will give us an idea where both teams are. Never mentioned anything about the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05