Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Can't wait till we blow out the Red/Manders. I know that for every loss you will be right back here though.

8-10 game wins is where I had us pegged at the beginning of the seaon. So far we are right on schedule for that.
1 out of 3 in a 17 game schedule don't get you any where near 8 to 10 wins. Unless you're already counting this week as a win, but Cincinnati probably was too

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The schism with PAcardsfan is due to the fact that he can't handle people criticizing the org's new approach with Monti/JG. Like, at all. And I tend to argue with those kinds of sentiments. My thought is that it stems from a feeling that people are peeing in his hopium :D
He called you old AF..... LMHAO!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although I don't have the video available, there were some other plays where Murray floated the ball out there and the receiver could have been clobbered if the ball was on target.

This type of argument is dumb. WRs get clobbered every game on every team. It's inherent to the game. You can't have QBs making throws based on worrying about the kind of hit his receiver will take.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO McBride is lowering his helmet in expectation of the hit that he's being lead into.
Dude… Kyle’s got plenty of faults and we saw a lot of them yesterday, but beating this hospital ball drum on the helmet to helmet play is silly.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This type of argument is dumb. WRs get clobbered every game on every team. It's inherent to the game. You can't have QBs making throws based on worrying about the kind of hit his receiver will take.

It's kind of like throwing late over the middle or lobbing the ball up for grabs with the receiver running downfield. The defensive back gets a clean shot at the receiver or possibly an interception.

These are dangerous throws, no matter how one looks at it.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's kind of like throwing late over the middle or lobbing the ball up for grabs with the receiver running downfield. The defensive back gets a clean shot at the receiver or possibly an interception.

These are dangerous throws, no matter how one looks at it.
It's a dangerous game. If I had a son I wouldn't want him to play it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05