Welcome in new member, AussieCardinal

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Listen to NEZ Aussie. Don't eat that wimpy "over noodles" garbage they serve in Cinci. You have to get real 4-alarm Texas Chili. Oh and a piece of advice, if you do eat real Texas chili bring some baby wipes they tend to come in handy. :eek:

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
Heucrazy said:
Listen to NEZ Aussie. Don't eat that wimpy "over noodles" garbage they serve in Cinci. You have to get real 4-alarm Texas Chili. Oh and a piece of advice, if you do eat real Texas chili bring some baby wipes they tend to come in handy. :eek:

lol thanks for the tip!;)

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Welcome Aussie. And as for your chilli, make sure you try some Texas Chilli. Don't get screwed over and eat that Cinicinnati crap.

Exactly what he said ^^^^^

Texas, Louisiana, most any southern chili. The best chili in my life I ate it at a Harley rally with a friend of mine, and his group, the CMA (Christian Motorcyles Association) in Amarillo, TX. And the same goes for good ole' Barbeque. Don't be fooled by northern imitators LOL. Black said he had a chili recipe he was sending me. I haven't seen it in the mail yet :shrug:

But when you come to AZ, you must check out Ramiro's Mex. Ask Gee about their chicken tacos, and carne asada fries :raccoon:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
Exactly what he said ^^^^^

Texas, Louisiana, most any southern chili. The best chili in my life I ate it at a Harley rally with a friend of mine, and his group, the CMA (Christian Motorcyles Association) in Amarillo, TX. And the same goes for good ole' Barbeque. Don't be fooled by northern imitators LOL. Black said he had a chili recipe he was sending me. I haven't seen it in the mail yet :shrug:

But when you come to AZ, you must check out Ramiro's Mex. Ask Gee about their chicken tacos, and carne asada fries :raccoon:
It's coming soon enough. I procrastinate and I'm lazy, gimmie a break.:)

chickenhead

Reaction score
The Fosters we get in the States is also brewed in Canada. At that point, you might as well choose one of the better beers from up north.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AussieCardinal, if I may give you a great piece of advice on what and where to eat. Make sure you try some Southern BBQ. Nothing in the world beats it. The best food I ever ate in my life was outside of Wilmington, NC. Lil' BBQ shack. For $8 it was all you can eat. And I stuffed myself so full of chilli, beans and the best ribs ever, that I still have chronic gas to this day!!

Big up the Dirty South

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Poor Aussie. As we are all anxiously awaiting the draft Saturday April 23rd at what time, noon??? Poor Auss has to wait till Sunday morning at 6 am down under :D and his day 2 draft is on Monday :hulk:

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cats said:
Welcome and I'll have chicken cesar salad :wave:

And since when do you welcome in new people over here, when you are so determined and spend so much time slamming and bashing ASFN into the ground over on the dark side :shrug:

Carpy

Reaction score
AussieCardinal said:
lol Fosters has to be one of the worst beers ever! the funny thing is that it isnt a popular beer down hear!:confused:

Every time I go to the states I take a case of Boag's or Cascade. How to win (buy) friends Volume 1. Best damn beer in the world.

Carpy

Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
Poor Aussie. As we are all anxiously awaiting the draft Saturday April 23rd at what time, noon??? Poor Auss has to wait till Sunday morning at 6 am down under :D and his day 2 draft is on Monday :hulk:

Actually it will be closer to 4 am. Up until this year with the Titans picking in the latter half of the first round I have generally been able to get up and log on to the net before their pick (usually tune in to ESPN Radio) by 6am. This year it will be closer to 4 am (If it starts at 1pm Eastern, that equates to 3 am Aussie East coast) and I'm sure I'll get up just in time to hear that they have traded down 6 spots and I could have slept for another hour or so......

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Carpy said:
and I'm sure I'll get up just in time to hear that they have traded down 6 spots and I could have slept for another hour or so......

That would be so wrong :D

It's great to see a fellow Card/Titan up here too :raccoon:

Maybe you could pop in http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/ from time to time and help me represent Big Red Nation and make some more new converts :cool:

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
Carpy said:
Every time I go to the states I take a case of Boag's or Cascade. How to win (buy) friends Volume 1. Best damn beer in the world.

Nice to see another Aussie! i definatly agree on the Boag's and Cascade!;)

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
If you haven't ordered yet and since I watching Basketball I'm changing my order to beer and a dog!

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I thought the days of seeing Aussie's sig was over! Thanks to this and Plummer16's board, I haven't seen the last of the cardinals. Good to see ya on here Aussie. I gave this board a shot way back, but was too attached to the main azcardinals.com board. I'll probably post on here more frequently.

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cats said:
If you haven't ordered yet and since I watching Basketball I'm changing my order to beer and a dog!

No slamming ASFN from ya tonight huh :confused:

And since when do you welcome in new people over here, when you are so determined and spend so much time slamming and bashing ASFN into the ground over on the dark side :shrug:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cats said:
Go to the free clinic.. your STD infected.

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
brandon said:
I thought the days of seeing Aussie's sig was over! Thanks to this and Plummer16's board, I haven't seen the last of the cardinals. Good to see ya on here Aussie. I gave this board a shot way back, but was too attached to the main azcardinals.com board. I'll probably post on here more frequently.
Thanks Brandon! lol yeah i was determined to get my sig up somewhere! ;)
I'll definatly be on this board till they fix up that mess over there!

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:

Oh dont get me started!! lol i had to wait a day for u guys to catch when free-agency started!! lol i was ready to see the signings!;) :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05