Welcome in new member, AussieCardinal

Carpy

Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
That would be so wrong :D

It's great to see a fellow Card/Titan up here too :raccoon:

Maybe you could pop in http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/ from time to time and help me represent Big Red Nation and make some more new converts :cool:

I visit the TOMB occaionally, but generally spend most of my time at GoTitans.com. It's not as active, but most of the posters there are reasonably knowledgeable and don't post every message like it's an SMS.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carpy said:
I visit the TOMB occaionally, but generally spend most of my time at GoTitans.com. It's not as active, but most of the posters there are reasonably knowledgeable and don't post every message like it's an SMS.
And?

No really, whats your point?

Seriously?

All I read was blah blah blah

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
welcome mate!

good to know there is another Cards fan who wont be able to buy any cards stuff or watch there games live and have to sit glued to his laptop past midnight every sunday!

oh and i'll have some of that stuff Shane Warne eats (mmmm big protions - nice) washed down with some VB. :cheers:

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
English on tour said:
welcome mate!

good to know there is another Cards fan who wont be able to buy any cards stuff or watch there games live and have to sit glued to his laptop past midnight every sunday!

oh and i'll have some of that stuff Shane Warne eats (mmmm big protions - nice) washed down with some VB. :cheers:
Lol man ur post is so true!!;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05