Welcome to the Cardinals, Cooper

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'll take it. Our interior line gave up way, way too much pressure up the middle, and Palmer isn't an overly mobile QB. Solid pick, and I'm pleased with it. I was scared they'd take Fluker, but this isn't the Same Old Cards.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I preferred Warmack (mainly because I like guys who look like they can read in the first), but ok. I just feel like we may have reached for a need a bit but this was our biggest need IMO, so I'm cool with it. Anything that saves me from watching Colledge (hopefully) or Snyder this year is a good thing. He and Levi should be a mauling duo on that left side.

Last edited:
OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll take it. Our interior line gave up way, way too much pressure up the middle, and Palmer isn't an overly mobile QB. Solid pick, and I'm pleased with it. I was scared they'd take Fluker, but this isn't the Same Old Cards.
Me too, I prefered Warmack but it's good with me. Cooper is highly rated and all that good stuff, that clip of him running 8 yards up field and blowing up the LB was nice.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
My scout buddy highly endorsed Cooper. Said he was a great pick and a better player than warmack.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It'll be nice to see our QB be able to step up in to his throws for a change.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am so stoked with this pick!! Been a Warmack proponent for months but the past few days I have started to lean towards Cooper...he is more mobile and fits our team better IMO...... So excited about this...Finally this team didnt just settle....

this management team built respect with me today....and a little faith,...looks like they are going to finally get this team built right.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
He is a super athlete, he can block dl, lb, then safety. Love it.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our GM who is a former guard from the state of North Carolina chooses another guard from the state of North Carolina as his first pick. No surprise there.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My scout buddy highly endorsed Cooper. Said he was a great pick and a better player than warmack.

Cooper is better all-around. The question is does he make more of an impact with his all-around game than Warmack would in the run game.

We'll find out.

I'll say this: If Cooper is as knowledgeable and savvy as scouts say he is, he'll make everyone better immediately.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Our GM who is a former guard from the state of North Carolina chooses another guard from the state of North Carolina as his first pick. No surprise there.

purely a coincidence I am sure........... :D

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Very happy with how Kiem and the Kangol (copyrights) addressed our biggest need with the first pick of the draft and how it wasn't a reach. The talent this year was just suited for teams of need while legitimately being the BPA at the same damn time. Jags stayed true to the BPA, Chiefs will either regret that #1 bigtime, or it will just be viewed as an OK pick IMO. This year's offense should be sweat potatoe pie with extra cool whip compared to the years of late. Kiem and the Kangol indeed.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Cooper is better all-around. The question is does he make more of an impact with his all-around game than Warmack would in the run game.

We'll find out.

I'll say this: If Cooper is as knowledgeable and savvy as scouts say he is, he'll make everyone better immediately.

I asked him about Cooper, warmack, floyd, and lotulelei. He said coop without a doubt.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chance Warmack goes #10 to the Titans. Gruden just cracked a joke on him saying if you like his 40 time than don't time your guards. :D I think Chance is a bully ass pimp.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
I've begged and pleaded for the Cardinals to fix their O line for YEARS! Think this pick makes me happy?:cheers::bday::fans:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'll trust mainstream direction Keim is taking, solid pick, BPA? weird draft, I hope for Barclay in the 2nd round.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
me too! Not a sexy pick, but one that will help us. We need one more OL in this draft.