Welcome to the Cardinals, Cooper

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Now I know what to do with my kolb jersey, stick a 6 infront of the 4, then design a big patch that says COOOOOOOOOOOOPER over that yucky kolb part on the back...genius.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually love the pick. Loved Peterson 2 years ago, hated Floyd last year, love Cooper.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only question is where does he play? We have alot of OL.

Brown
Colledge
Snyder
Rachal
Massie
Sendlein
Massie
Potter
Cooper

Don't know if we need another OL. But I don't think MIA trades for Albert now unless they are going to give up their last 2nd rounder since they gave up their other one to move to #3 and not take Lane Johnson.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
LT Brown
LG cooper
c Sendlein
RG Colledge
RT Potter

No way Potter replaces Massie. Snyder is history and the right side of our offensive line is set for years with Cooper and Massie.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No way Potter replaces Massie. Snyder is history and the right side of our offensive line is set for years with Cooper and Massie.
I could see that, I'm really wondering how our younger returning O-line guys will play under the new crew. They seemed to learn on their own last year through gametime experience, now it will be like they have the cheat codes. :D

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
7 offensive lineman taken in the first 19 picks (2,200 pounds)! And we had our choice of Guards, we can thank Whiz for that. LOL Whiz finally goes tackle in the first round, and the top three was already off the board.

Cooper is looking better and better.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
7 offensive lineman taken in the first 19 picks (2,200 pounds)! And we had our choice of Guards, we can thank Whiz for that. LOL Whiz finally goes tackle in the first round, and the top three was already off the board.

Cooper is looking better and better.
8 in the top 20 now..

Am I dreaming right now?

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My first choice was Warmack , but if the team brass think Cooper is a better fit , so be it . I'm Good with that !!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna be a STUD.

Interior OL just got TOUGH. Makes the line soooo much better.

We pickup one more OL in the next two picks as well, watch.

I love this pick. Palmer loves it more.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so stoked with this pick!! Been a Warmack proponent for months but the past few days I have started to lean towards Cooper...he is more mobile and fits our team better IMO...... So excited about this...Finally this team didnt just settle....

this management team built respect with me today....and a little faith,...looks like they are going to finally get this team built right.
I agree with everything that you said. I was Chance guy, but in the past few days really looked at Cooper and liked his skills.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Gonna be a STUD.

Interior OL just got TOUGH. Makes the line soooo much better.

We pickup one more OL in the next two picks as well, watch.

I love this pick. Palmer loves it more.

Did you see how pumped he was to be coming here. He's excited to be here! :thumbup: