Went from 1060 to 860

seesred

Reaction score
Thought I would pass this along for what it's worth. There is a new local show on 860 with former Buffalo Bill qb Dan Munucci. The show is I believe 2-4. Then I was listening to the positive side of sports at 4. I was really surprised of how much Cardinal talk there was and refreshing to hear things about the team with a brighter tone. Not the know it all listen to what I have to teach you tone of MJ. Tune in at 4 and give Dan a call he is a true friend of children, I'm now a 860 listener if I'm in the car.

GBR

By the way he is picking Rams 27-13

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
seesred said:
Thought I would pass this along for what it's worth. There is a new local show on 860 with former Buffalo Bill qb Dan Munucci. The show is I believe 2-4. Then I was listening to the positive side of sports at 4. I was really surprised of how much Cardinal talk there was and refreshing to hear things about the team with a brighter tone. Not the know it all listen to what I have to teach you tone of MJ. Tune in at 4 and give Dan a call he is a true friend of children, I'm now a 860 listener if I'm in the car.

GBR

cool.. will have to give it a listen.. thanks !:D

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
seesred said:

GBR

The positive side of sports is the worst radio show on the phoenix air waves. Roy Garaballdy (sp?) never says anything bad about an athlete even if there is proven fact that he has done something wrong. He is not even objective if he knows the athlete. I can't listen to a show that kisses everyones butt. Its like Barney for adults.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Espo said:
The positive side of sports is the worst radio show on the phoenix air waves. Roy Garaballdy (sp?) never says anything bad about an athlete even if there is proven fact that he has done something wrong. He is not even objective if he knows the athlete. I can't listen to a show that kisses everyones butt. Its like Barney for adults.

i agree with that point, but I think the point was more about dan manucci's show.

Tim

Reaction score
Espo said:
Do you hear the sound of the hammer hitting the head of the nail?

The positive side of sports are good friends to Matt Williams and the Kidd family. That alone gives you a gauge on the amount of butt kissing going on.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barney for adults!! That is so true!! They refer to each other as Greener or other assorted dumbo nicknames.

OP
OP
seesred

seesred

Reaction score
I'll take everyones word on the Barney thing, But the point was to give Manucci a listen at 2.

GBR

Reaction score
I get a kick out of listening when they have Charles Barkley on! (One day each week; I think) Chuckles!!!

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
seesred said:
I'll take everyones word on the Barney thing, But the point was to give Manucci a listen at 2.

GBR
I've heard Manucci on the weekends with Rock a few times when he filled in for Wolfley. I think hes worth a try its just unfortunate that down here in Tucson i can't get and "real" sports talk. Most of the guys down here don't even realize that the city of Phoenix exists and that there are professional sports teams in the state. I can only take so much UofA talk and then i want to pull my hair out.

OP
OP
seesred

seesred

Reaction score
Just a tad more info. This afternoon instead of the goof balls on 1060, I listened again to 860. Seth Joyner, Roy Green and Barkley all together talking sports, that is not Barney to me, it was the best I've heard in a long long time.

GBR