We're Playing the Rookie of the Year (Offensive)

Reaction score
Defensive ROY is going to be a close race and don't forget our boy curtis lofton he has been getting tons of talk to get this award

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I'm not all that surprised by that. He had a really great year for a rookie QB. Rookie QBs tend to struggle their first year, so his good numbers are that much more impressive. I thought Matt Forte might get it tho. :shrug:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Too bad... DRC only played sporadically and in nickle situations until game 7 or so... he could have left everyone behind in dust had he started from game one, I guess. We wasted first six games starting Mr. Eric "I don't belong in the NFL" Green.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'm not all that surprised by that. He had a really great year for a rookie QB. Rookie QBs tend to struggle their first year, so his good numbers are that much more impressive. I thought Matt Forte might get it tho. :shrug:
Forte should have won it. He was the Bears offense. Ryan had a nice year but he's fallen back the last few weeks. Forte was pretty solid from game 1 on. You could make just as good a case for Flacco as Ryan even though i'd rank Ryan slightly better. My top 3 would be Forte, Ryan, Flacco. Clady, Brandon Albert, and Otah would also get consideration.

Defensively,it's Mayo hands down. DRC will be in the mix after that. McKelvin,Lofton, Lowery, and Harvey are others.