What lost the game for us today?

What lost the game for us today?

• Total voters

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said penalties. but coaching goes with that.

Pendy

Reaction score
Should have got that in the poll.

Another oklahoma cardinal fan. welcome pendy. Newbies buy.

I'll take an two enchilada's, rice, beans, chips, caso and a coke.

Sorry, only buying Shiner Bock's at the moment....It was pure destiny that we would come back and win today after the onsides kick...how else do you explain not winning if not the angry and cruel football gods?!

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
I voted for Coaching. The undiscipline penalties that sustained drives for the Skins and in other games should be addressed by the coaches. They should be holding players accountable. Play calling was predictable in the 1st half. They got no sustained running game and never stretched the field with the pass and they only got one TD out of it. Very poor coaching getting plays in to the field that lead to delay of game and loss of momentum.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
the warner fumble when in the red zone for me swung the game.

Should have never been in that situation in the first place if Wiz was able to get his play in on time(happened twice). He needs to call a time out in that situation for his QB.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
There should have been "all of the above". I selected Rackers miss but want to change it to turnovers. I believe we dominated every aspect of the game and would have won if not for the turnovers 3-1!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I only voted for Penalties because it has been an issue since day 1. We still lead the league in penalties and penalty yards(by a wide margin).

I do not know what the deal is with them. Coaching, players to hyped up, just not to smart, what?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Docket

Docket and his incredibly meaningless penalty. He tapped a guy on the ground with his arm for what reason? It took them out of a 4th down medium length field goal and gave them a 1st down and an easy TD range. It was completely pointless as far as penalties, it wasn't a hustle late hit... it was a showboat move.

No respect for it.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Take a look at these stats...

Cards total yards 364
Skins total yards 160

Cards time of possession 34:42
Skins time of possession 25:18

Cards total turnovers 3
Skins total turnovers 1

Cards Penalties-Yards 9-75