What movie has the cheesiest ending?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
At least the fellow asteroid/comet-crashing into the earth disaster movie "Deep Impact" had them only being partially successful - much less cheese factor in that one.

Much less enjoyment factor too. (And for those that remember my feelings on Armageddon, that's a REALLY low number) :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question: When we say "ending" do we mean the ACTUAL ending of the film, like the speech in Rocky IV, the lines in Pretty Woman, or the statue in 'Postman'? Some of those mentioned were not endings...True Lies ends with 'Boris and Natasha' doing the Tango, already on another mission - not with the previously mentioned terrorist on a missile scene...and Titanic actually ends with the old lady throwing the diamond into the ocean and reliving her life in her mind...right?

Just clarifying.

:cool:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Question: When we say "ending" do we mean the ACTUAL ending of the film, like the speech in Rocky IV, the lines in Pretty Woman, or the statue in 'Postman'? Some of those mentioned were not endings...True Lies ends with 'Boris and Natasha' doing the Tango, already on another mission - not with the previously mentioned terrorist on a missile scene...and Titanic actually ends with the old lady throwing the diamond into the ocean and reliving her life in her mind...right?

Just clarifying.

:cool:

We should just call it "Cheesiest Climax", instead of ending.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Much less enjoyment factor too. (And for those that remember my feelings on Armageddon, that's a REALLY low number) :D

I actually liked Deep Impact - I know it did not do nearly as well as Armageddon in the Box Office, but I liked it a whole lot more.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Speaking of inconsistancies AND cheesy ending.......

Independence Day!

What you don't believe that aliens from another galaxy just happen to use the Mac operating system to run all their ships?

I overall liked that movie but that nonsense about planting the virus was such total BS.

therealnod

Reaction score
Just to throw a couple of candidates out there

Signs

The Core

The whole under the Earth's crust portion of The Core was just ludicrous, to the point of being merely annoying and not infuriating. I gave a copy of it to my Geology instructor...she had the same reaction. They weren't even trying to be serious there.
Unobtainium...I mean, c'mon.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
What you don't believe that aliens from another galaxy just happen to use the Mac operating system to run all their ships?

I overall liked that movie but that nonsense about planting the virus was such total BS.

:lmao: Yup, and the dog could hear Jada yelling for it, etc.....
the movie was total cheese.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan