What the Fins' fans are saying...

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/the-official-dolphins-vs-cardinals-predictions-thread-228208.html

Some of them are really smoking, while some are realistic.

This one cracked me up...

37-10 CARDS!

and it wont look that close.

i wll be there to take the taunts and the
jeerz for all fin fans.

i REALLY wish i could say different. i really do.

but WISHING doesnt put points on the board,
fitzgerald and boldin DO!

and our wr's DONT!

this is a bad team, still. and with edge back to his old
self and warner looking like a ram and having 2 of
the top wr's in the game, well, i cant be the ONLY
fin fan who sees the writing on the wall.

this is going to be the finz yearly ALAMO. our
drubbing is near.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"As much as people want to whine about how much we suck, never put it past the cardinals to find a way to suck more. And having spent most of my life in Phoenix, I can tell you that the cardinals don't have fans. They have rich old people who have nothing better to do on Sunday than check out the awesome stadium. That and cowboy fans."

This ones better :) what a douche!

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
they seem to have better heads then the niner fans but that is not saying much. some are realistic which is nice. i dont see how ANYONE could not like the cards at home in this game.

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
"As much as people want to whine about how much we suck, never put it past the cardinals to find a way to suck more. And having spent most of my life in Phoenix, I can tell you that the cardinals don't have fans. They have rich old people who have nothing better to do on Sunday than check out the awesome stadium. That and cowboy fans."

This ones better :) what a douche!

In Sunday's paper there was a comment from ESPN stating that the Cardinals don't present a home field advantage as their fans don't make noise and the stadium is never loud enough to be an issue... I have been trying to come up with a clever sign for ESPN using their moniker as the basis... any thoughts? Maybe I should create a thread for suggestions...

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
In Sunday's paper there was a comment from ESPN stating that the Cardinals don't present a home field advantage as their fans don't make noise and the stadium is never loud enough to be an issue... I have been trying to come up with a clever sign for ESPN using their moniker as the basis... any thoughts? Maybe I should create a thread for suggestions...

will that fit on a posterboard?

Last edited by a moderator:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
In Sunday's paper there was a comment from ESPN stating that the Cardinals don't present a home field advantage as their fans don't make noise and the stadium is never loud enough to be an issue...
good

I hope the Dolphins plan for a crickets quiet stadium

Those of us who go to games know it will be different

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:notworthy

Man, if you get banned for that it would have been sooooooo worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Extremely
Stupid
People
Network

Can you hear us now ?

Signed
The Red Sea

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"Make Them Hear Us in Bristol!!!"

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score

Enveloped by
Stentorian
Phoenix
Noise

:shrug:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the course of every game Ive been to, Ive never been to a home game where we played against the dolphins.. But remarkably the one team jersey Ive seen the most of is dolphins jerseys.. There seems to be at least 2 dolphins jerseys at every game.. Its so odd.. I think they are secret Cards fans.. ;)

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: ESPN Who loves us dearly... (Sarcasm)

How 'bout: E specially S illy at P redicting NO-it-alls! ...And underneath in BOLD LETTERS: SHOCK THE WORLD, CARDS!! WE BELIEVE!! I think that'll get the point across to ESPN and everyone else that we're going to be a "force" this year whether they want to believe it or even like it. The "RED WAVE" is about to HIT... And HIT HARD!! GO CARDS!!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score