What Video/Computer/Internet Games Have You Been Playing Lately?

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What video/computer/internet games have you been playing recently?

I must admit that I'm not obsessed with "gaming" as much as I was since I was 13 (just began outgrowing that craze after years of playing/owning several Atari, Nintendo, and Sega Genesis games), however, I know several who post on here of course still maintain a tremendous interest in them...Therefore, I shouldnt overlook that at all......

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN Baseball 2K5 for PS2. I rebuilt the D-Backs (traded Vasquez and reaquired Finley in seperate deals) and my team is something like 16-4 in a 40 game season.

Played EA's Fight Night Round 2 boxing a few weekends ago. Three friends and I went around and around beating the crap out of each other at different weight classes.

Popped in Madden 2005 for PS2 last night to play some training camp and then got boring when I started a franchise and Step isnt in the game to play C (I cut Kendall). ;)

A-Bomb

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
recently found my NES in a box, so i plugged it up and am playing mike tyson's punch out!

i ruled at NES and SNES. then n64 came out and i never got it and the video game world passed me by. :|

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Madden 2005, the occasional game of Warcraft 3. I can't play these games for more than a couple hours a week though. Short attention span.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been in a Star Wars kind of mood lately, so....

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Xbox)

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Xbox)

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (PC) (goin' retro :D )

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC)

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
finished up Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) a few weeks ago

now playing Painkiller: Heaven needs a Hitman (PC)

and also fit in a few games of NCAA 2005 (PS2) Dynasty mode

my Sun Devils are 2-0 in yr 3.

Yr 1 we went 10-2, lost to USC on a 88 yard, 1:13 drive ending with Leinart sacked on the last play of the game on the 7 yd line, fumbling & Reggie Bush picking it up & breaking 56 tackles for the toughest 7 yds ever.

Then Missouri smoked me in the Fiesta Bowl

Yr 2, went 11-1 with a NC win. Lost again to USC on late game shennanigans (I call cheat!!) Booty throws 2 50+ yd bombs under 2 min left to come back from 13 pts down to beat me.

I beat Oklahoma in run away fashion in the Rose Bowl for the NC. Derek Hagan won the Heisman.

Unfortunately, I was too "lenient" with infractions, so I was placed on 2 yr probation.

Yr 3 - I just smoked Nevada, giving the 2nd string much needed playing time to go to 2-0.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I've been playing GTA: Vice City quite a bit. I've had it for over a year and a half and I'm just now starting to play it.

I also play quite a bit of madden. I'm waiting for Day of Defeat Source to come out.

Oh, and a bunch of Cyberball Tournament Edition and 2 on 2 NHL open ice challenge. :thumbup:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
WOW World of Warcraft

Alot of people at my work play this. I was considering buying it. But I find it hard to justify spending 15 a month to play it. if it were like 5 or even 10, then I'd probably get it. 15 is rediculous though.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
CIty of Heroes still occupies about 90% of my gaming time (all 20 minutes of it I get a week!) the rest of my time I've spent trying to get back in the zone for Battlefield anticipating the release of Battlefield 2.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
vince56 said:
I've been in a Star Wars kind of mood lately, so....

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Xbox)

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Xbox)

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (PC) (goin' retro :D )

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC)

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)

I blew my Star Wars wad on Galaxies over the past year. I gave it up about 3 months ago. Once you finish your Jedi template, there's not much left unless you decide to continue to grind and exploit.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
Alot of people at my work play this. I was considering buying it. But I find it hard to justify spending 15 a month to play it. if it were like 5 or even 10, then I'd probably get it. 15 is rediculous though.

My original thoughts were much the same, but then I have a friend who told me I was being cheap... $3.00 a week, he kind of laughed at me... Roughly 50¢ a day...

That was less than I used to spend as a kid on pinball everyday...

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
************* said:
Is this the Japanese version? :D

Oh.. it very well could be a video game version of this famous movie!

You must be registered for see images attach

Or this....

You must be registered for see images

Edit: Sorry..couldnt resist.....

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
KLL said:
Oh.. it very well could be a video game version of this famous movie!

You must be registered for see images attach

Greatest. Thread. Ever.

How many threads in the history of message boards reference a hilarious dubbed Japanese spy movie, yet with the entire thread being about video games?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i rented:

mvp baseball 2005
gta:san andreas - i dont really like this game... it's too hard!! i have no idea what i am supposed to do - sans beating the crap out of people, getting shot, and stealing cars