Whats up with the other Cards board???

OP
OP
D

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
I do like both of these boards as I post on both, but all I wanted to know is what was wrong with the OTHER Card board. I dont think anyone wants a contraversy on which board is better..... well anyways

I hope I can come out to a Cards game next year. We need another one of those out of towner threads where you send an out of towner to a game.... I missed it by 1 vote!

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Well, this is just to some of the new people wandering over here and registering because the public cards' board is down. First, welcome! Second, read the rules that are stated above in the sticky's. Third, trolls go away, you won't last so why bother. Lastly, VikingFan, CardsWillWin, don't even think about it!! :mad:

Remember, Nidan's eyes are always watching here :banned:

Hi Nidan :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
II hope I can come out to a Cards game next year. We need another one of those out of towner threads where you send an out of towner to a game.... I missed it by 1 vote!

No offense to you since we are all Cardinals fans here, but since it is the money of the people who post on THIS board that will pay for the trip. Why are we going to pay for you to come out here if you loyalties do not lie entirely here?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
Yes, and they spend their time there participating in a circle jerk of self maturbatory posting.

Hey Fiasco. How's it going? I believe this is the strongest language I have ever heard out of you. :D

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
The board is down because it was getting "bad" and as punishment a time out!

Kahok

Reaction score
black said:
pm me your e mail and we can start to make plans.(plenty of time) I wanted to go to the bar you all mentioned on the other board, but my kid wouldn't drive me. I drink during games and a dui is too risky.

Black
I'll be your designated driver, since I have stopped drinking. I tell you what it has not been easy.
I missed my first Rams/Cardinals game last year in St. Louis. Some how the NFL schedulers didn't talk to me about my vacation plans. Plus Girald isn't that far away from Collinsville. 2 years ago I met up with AZElvis where he tailgates. It would be nice if we can make it some kind of Cardinals weekend with local and away fans. We need a Valle Luna in the St. Louis area.
But count me in for any plans that everyone is making, as long as it is not Halloween weekend. I will be in Key West. I can't miss Fantasy Fest.
Wayne

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kahok said:
Black
I'll be your designated driver, since I have stopped drinking. I tell you what it has not been easy.
I missed my first Rams/Cardinals game last year in St. Louis. Some how the NFL schedulers didn't talk to me about my vacation plans. Plus Girald isn't that far away from Collinsville. 2 years ago I met up with AZElvis where he tailgates. It would be nice if we can make it some kind of Cardinals weekend with local and away fans. We need a Valle Luna in the St. Louis area.
But count me in for any plans that everyone is making, as long as it is not Halloween weekend. I will be in Key West. I can't miss Fantasy Fest.
Wayne
Sounds good to me, pm me your info and this could happen. I haven't met anyone from either board. With all the nuts out there you can't be too safe but Card fans are different. My wife freaked out when she heard the lady that had the baby cut out of her was by somone off a message board. You know?

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Well, the other board is back up, and up to their same usual childishness. Already they took thier 1st opportunity to start bashing this board here. Its funny, they didnt bash it when their board was down :shrug:

They call it the "official" cards board, but it needs more "officials", thats for sure!!! It didn't take long for the race card to be thrown back up there, along with some other stupidity. Its funny cause alot of threads on "THE" Cards board, isn't even about Cards football :shrug:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
I'm pretty sure he said he went to VT for school & I knew a slew of people who went there in 80s & early 90s....no biggie
I haven't heard alot from him lately. He's called me a couple of times, but ever since a couple of months ago, I haven't heard a thing. He's a busy man from what I gather.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
Well, the other board is back up, and up to their same usual childishness. Already they took thier 1st opportunity to start bashing this board here. Its funny, they didnt bash it when their board was down :shrug:

They call it the "official" cards board, but it needs more "officials", thats for sure!!! It didn't take long for the race card to be thrown back up there, along with some other stupidity. Its funny cause alot of threads on "THE" Cards board, isn't even about Cards football :shrug:

It's amazing how fast some of the new people have racked up 2000-3000 posts defending their side of the Josh sucks/Josh is a pro bowler argument, taking only periodic breaks to post a "i just hit XXX posts!"

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Fiasco said:
It's amazing how fast some of the new people have racked up 2000-3000 posts defending their side of the Josh sucks/Josh is a pro bowler argument, taking only periodic breaks to post a "i just hit XXX posts!"

EXACTLY!!! And I read one tonight that said because he was reaching "Probowler status" in about 20 more posts, that he'd be a good moderator :shrug:

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Good Lord, Even if the other board says some dumb ****. Do we need to anounce it over here. I like both boards, but it is stupid seeing posts on there that say ASFN says their better and the Official Board says there better.

We should settle it the old fashioned way a football game. Official Board Vrs ASFN.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05