When are season tickets supposed to arrive?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but I was wondering that as well. Would be a good question to ask the Big Red Service team, but they haven't called me yet this week. :p

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better be soon.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I did call and ask this last week and the associate said middle of August but she didn't sound completely sure, for what it's worth.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW your dumb signature is even more dumb now! Change it BIOTCH! :mulli:

I will keep it forever so that when Kolb throws an INT or two, and people start to go off the deep end, they will remember that just last year we had a guy who couldn't put the ball within 15 yards of Larry/

It is a reminder that we CAN suck...which people forgot during the last few years.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a call from one of the Cardinals volenteers who mentioned that tickets would be mailed out soon. However I can't remember if she said this week or next week.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I paid mine off late as well. But the lady said I would still get the printed tickets. She said the would start being mailed first week of August. I assume since we dont have a home game for 3 weeks they might take their time in getting them out.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I paid mine off late as well. But the lady said I would still get the printed tickets. She said the would start being mailed first week of August. I assume since we dont have a home game for 3 weeks they might take their time in getting them out.
I was ready to jump on your seats if you didn't renew.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I got a call this morning. They are being mailed out 15Aug. Good thing the first 2 games are away.