Where are some Mavs Forums to go read their bitching?!

Muggum

Registered
Reaction score
I've got to know where the Mavs fans are hanging out and posting so I can read their reaction to this finish to the series!

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
There was a huge thread on spurstalk for game4 too where mavs fans posted a lot reached 58 pages so I would look there too, that was a GREAT thread reading the mavs fans posts.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've seen some ridiculous trade scenarios posted by fans, but this has to take the cake...

I'll start first:
"Get KEVIN GARNETT in here" for Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse, and a #1 pick

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas-Mavs.com appears to be down. Again. I feel bad for those guys. It's got to absolutely suck to be a Mavs fan right now. Oof. Not all of them talk turkey.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lmao the admin has disbabled from letting anyone join the site ******

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The most realistic trade the Mavs could do would be something like Dampier and Harris for Jason Kidd.

Dampier, Harris, and about six draft picks. I don't see the Nets moving Kidd now that they've made another playoff run with him. Well, unless Carter opts out, which I'm predicting he won't.

If the Mavericks want to make a big trade this summer, it has to include Howard. And since he's nearly their best player, that would be a big pill to swallow.

fordronken

Reaction score
Dampier, Harris, and about six draft picks. I don't see the Nets moving Kidd now that they've made another playoff run with him. Well, unless Carter opts out, which I'm predicting he won't.

If the Mavericks want to make a big trade this summer, it has to include Howard. And since he's nearly their best player, that would be a big pill to swallow.

I was basing that off the Nets being willing to dump Kidd to the Lakers for that crap package they were offering this year.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here at work was wondering what the Mavs got in when they trade Nash. It was with great pleasure that I told them that they let him go and paid Dampier the same money.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I was basing that off the Nets being willing to dump Kidd to the Lakers for that crap package they were offering this year.

Maybe I don't remember what the rumored crap package was. Wasn't it Odom and Bynum? That's a lot more appealing that Dampier and Harris, in my opinion.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I think they asked for Bynum, Kwame, McKie and Mihm. It was terrible.

Well, that's just Bynum and a huge salary dump, then. Dampier's contract goes on forever, so they don't even get salary relief from your package.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Dallas-Mavs.com appears to be down. Again. I feel bad for those guys. It's got to absolutely suck to be a Mavs fan right now. Oof. Not all of them talk turkey.

You can get in using the account Jenna set up - they are really suicidal there. They even want to get Gilbert Arenas.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here at work was wondering what the Mavs got in when they trade Nash. It was with great pleasure that I told them that they let him go and paid Dampier the same money.

Ahh. I love thinking about that.