Where were you ... ?

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Pretty sure I was hopping on the computer when I got the text from KTAR. Was still bummed over the Williams injury, that definitely improved my mood in regards to the cardinals.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
was playing Home Run derby on my cell phone when I got Ktar text msg

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
My wife was drive me home from our 22nd anniversary party because I was to ********* to drive so I check my droid for the latest cardinal news!!! w00t!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person who didnt think this was a big deal? I knew it was gonna happen.. I dunno..

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only person who didnt think this was a big deal? I knew it was gonna happen.. I dunno..
regardless of weather we knew it would happen or not its still HUGE.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I was in MN at my in laws farm, checking the net from my ipad. A lot of disappointed Vikings fans here.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My wife was drive me home from our 22nd anniversary party because I was to ********* to drive so I check my droid for the latest cardinal news!!! w00t!!!

Congrats.

My wife and I were celebrating our 23rd anniversary with our 4 pre-teen grandkids so I was a different kind of *********. :)

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sunday morning, 708am EST, in yer face wake up by my 4 year old. Got an episode of Dino Dan (shudder) going on the DVR, and logged in to AZCENTRAL. Smiled. Read every other sports article before that one so I could save best for last.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I was signing the deal with Fitz and finalizing the numbers.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was just after 9PM ET, and I had just turned off my computer for the night. I was watching the Texans' game when Rich Eisen (a voice over) breaks in and says that the Arizona Cardinals have called a press conference for the bottom of the hour. I figured they might have signed a RB to replace RW, when Eisen said it was to announce an extension for Larry Fitzgerald. A nice way to rebound from the RW sadness. And now this morning to read (Kent Somers) that RW should be 100%, according to a doctor expert, by next year's training camp. And since all news good and bad come in threes, I can't wait for the third thing.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
At my lake cottage in the Laurentian mountains, north of Montreal, where I spend my summer.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Disneyland!!!

I swear to God! I was on my way out of the park when I got the KTAR text.

Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth:D I was watching the Cards lose to the Cubs on Tivo when my Bro texted me....

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on BIM this isn't anything like the JFK or MLK assassination or the challenger disaster or 9-11...... Where were you? Come on! :mulli:

:D :D :D

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Come on BIM this isn't anything like the JFK or MLK assassination or the challenger disaster or 9-11...... Where were you? Come on! :mulli:

:D :D :D

JFK: going to gym class
MLK: Shortly after my afternoon nap at a hotel in Memphis before a CHL playoff game against the Memphis South Stars (not kidding)
Challenger: Having lunch at a bar, looking up, and seeing it on the TV.
9-11: In a cab, stuck in traffic.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JFK: going to gym class
MLK: Shortly after my afternoon nap at a hotel in Memphis before a CHL playoff game against the Memphis South Stars (not kidding)
Challenger: Having lunch at a bar, looking up, and seeing it on the TV.
9-11: In a cab, stuck in traffic.

:D

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Disneyland!!!

I swear to God! I was on my way out of the park when I got the KTAR text.

I'm on family vacation and not following Twitter, ASFN, or ESPN like I normally would.

So I got the text from this guy while sitting at dinner with my family in Cape May.

Best meal ever and I don't even remember what ate :)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At home. I read it right here on ASFN. (Yay!)

I'd had two rather large glasses of champagne at lunch and was a little worried I was seeing things.

Black T

Reaction score
At my friends house

Got the Sports 620 Text update on my phone

Ill be honest though, wasnt as happy as I normerly would be. Still upset about Ryan Williams :(

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Black T