Whiz had to know...

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
That he was putting Skelton in the worst possible situation with DJ Young at LT. Funny how moves Batiste to LT and brings Massie in at RT shortly after Kolb comes in. Seems really suspicious to me. I think the agenda has been to start Blok all along. He must have something on Skelton to keep screwing him over.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That he was putting Skelton in the worst possible situation with DJ Young at LT. Funny how moves Batiste to LT and brings Massie in at RT shortly after Kolb comes in. Seems really suspicious to me. I think the agenda has been to start Blok all along. He must have something on Skelton to keep screwing him over.
Yep he doesn't want to play the best QB! It's all a setup

...Kurt Warner cough cough

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep he doesn't want to play the best QB! It's all a setup

...Kurt Warner cough cough

He had no vested interest in Warner. He has everything riding on Kolb. It's not all that hard to believe he would give Skelton the "harder" challenge.

OP
OP
Lagerfilled

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
He had no vested interest in Warner. He has everything riding on Kolb. It's not all that hard to believe he would give Skelton the "harder" challenge.

This

Not difficult to see the protection improved immediately when Batiste went over to his natural position.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This

Not difficult to see the protection improved immediately when Batiste went over to his natural position.

Yup I didn't see Skelton run the hurry up either. This was all tailor made to make Kolb have a good night. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is. This is working and I hope it carries over to the regular season because that offense Whisenhunt runs is absolute garbage. This works.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup I didn't see Skelton run the hurry up either. This was all tailor made to make Kolb have a good night. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is. This is working and I hope it carries over to the regular season because that offense Whisenhunt runs is absolute garbage. This works.

They are begging kolb to start and id wager he has had double the drives vs skelton and he has **** the bed 9 times out of ten

Sent via tapatalk

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They are begging kolb to start and id wager he has had double the drives vs skelton and he has **** the bed 9 times out of ten

Sent via tapatalk

And yet he'll be the starter. Whiz just needed one good outing to validate his reasoning for starting Kolb...and he just got it.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Kolb did better after the 2 picks, but only in the no huddle- not the base offense.
This run offense looks good with the 2nd teamers, too bad the 1st team can't run or screen.

Powell is thr best RB in the preseason. NFL wide.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As stubborn as Whiz traditionally is, I've never seen him bench anyone like that in my entire life.

Glad the DJ Young experiment is over (hopefully)

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumbest thread ever

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

BS. Did you see Kolb's first series. He was sacked on the first play and hit in the pocket on the next two. Same crap as Skelton was experiencing.

And did you see the Oline shredded by Oakland last week when Kolb was in the game?

Your implication that this is all the coach's doing to make one player look better is utter nonsense.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Notice how most of these overreaction or conspiracy theory threads pop up during or right after a game?

Some people need a 24 hour gag order before talking about the game.

OP
OP
Lagerfilled

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Perfect handle... Tells me everything I needed to know about your football acumen. Just watch the tape bro! Whis made the OL change shortly after seeing Kolb get waxed a couple of times. Protecting his investment.

My only question is... Why didn't he do that for Skelton after Young got beat like 5 straight snaps?

You're just blind. And so is your buddy from Vegas.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put William Powell at LT with John Kolb and there will be no stopping this offense.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect handle... Tells me everything I needed to know about your football acumen. Just watch the tape bro! Whis made the OL change shortly after seeing Kolb get waxed a couple of times. Protecting his investment.

My only question is... Why didn't he do that for Skelton after Young got beat like 5 straight snaps?

You're just blind. And so is your buddy from Vegas.

:biglaugh:

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game had the feel of the last game that leinart was the starter. I have no doubt in my mind that Kolb will be the starter because that is what Whiz has wanted all along but could not find the guts to make the call outright fallowing last season's disaster.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05