Who are your busts?

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I dont think he will be a complete bust, but i don't think Mike Williams will be a great receiver in the NFL. I think he will prove to be the 6th or 7th best receiver in the draft.

spanky1

Reaction score
Eli Manning; Ben Roestlisberger; Phillip Rivers; JP Losman and anybody other than Larry Fitzgerald.......:D

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shawn Andrews --- has tendency to get too fat. got up to 400 lbs off season. Buyer beware!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Big Ben, possible Big Bust

Ben has the atheletic potential to be great, but atheletic ability ability alone doesn't make the player. He could be a huge bust, Akli Smith might have had the best atheletic ability out of his QB class.

OP
OP
binkar

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes I have seen him play many times including twice in person. I think he will be a very solid receiver but not worthy of a top 3 selection. I just think that his lack of speed (which I know is not horrible), I dont dont think he runs great routes, and he had incredible QBs throwing to him in an incredible offensive system. Now I am not saying he wont be good but I just think his people put too much emphasis on his size and I dont think that besides that he has anything else that is incredible other than his hands.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Working on a 34 DD

That work out machine you got from Joel and Kevin is really payin' off! :thumbup:

OP
OP
binkar

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sometimes I don't know if this is a Cardinals board or people trying to compete who can be funnier.

j/k

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards21
That work out machine you got from Joel and Kevin is really payin' off! :thumbup:
:lmao:

i love this board.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by binkar
Yes I have seen him play many times including twice in person. I think he will be a very solid receiver but not worthy of a top 3 selection. I just think that his lack of speed (which I know is not horrible), I dont dont think he runs great routes, and he had incredible QBs throwing to him in an incredible offensive system. Now I am not saying he wont be good but I just think his people put too much emphasis on his size and I dont think that besides that he has anything else that is incredible other than his hands.

who are you talking about?

edit : I think Mike Williams, right?

Canadian Card

Reaction score
Re: Big Ben, possible Big Bust

Originally posted by Jetstream Green
Ben has the atheletic potential to be great, but atheletic ability ability alone doesn't make the player. He could be a huge bust, Akli Smith might have had the best atheletic ability out of his QB class.

Athletic...:)

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Big Ben, possible Big Bust

Originally posted by Canadian Card

Hey, Canadian Card, 4 posts, count 'em, four posts in two years, eh? Where you been? In some frozen ice cave?

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Big Ben, possible Big Bust

Originally posted by Canadian Card

and he uses one of his precious posts to spell athletic correctly...:rolleyes: Give me a break what moron would do that????!!!!!!:mad:

Just trying to piss him off so he'll post more....:thumbup:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, BIM has competetion.

Let's see which one of them gets to this post first.

The race is on....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by binkar

I can see some of that but if you look at a guy like Owens, he's now any faster and he's been pretty good. Rice wasn't much faster. There are always guys like Harrison and Holt who are clearly faster, but then you find a guy like Quan who's no faster than MW. Mike is 2-3 inches taller than most of those guys, outweighs most of them, and is stronger than most of them. Not saying he'll be better than Rice, but the only knock on him is speed and there's a LOT of precedent for non burners to succeed.

As for the incredible QB's, again, Palmer was a major disappointment until MW arrived on campus, Leinart was a one year player until Booty was ready, it's just as easy to argue HE made them look good as the other way around.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05