Who Dat?!!!

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Omg omg omg omg. This town is going nuts right now. Fire engines driving up and down my street honking blaring sirens. Fireworks going off all over my neighborhood. Thanks for the support and thank you mf'n Brett Favre!!!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Congrats man. One year ago, we were all celebrating the same jubilation. Savor the moment

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Omg omg omg omg. This town is going nuts right now. Fire engines driving up and down my street honking blaring sirens. Fireworks going off all over my neighborhood. Thanks for the support and thank you mf'n Brett Favre!!!!!
Good luck man. I am so happy for you guys. We can all relate to how you are feeling right now, we felt that same jubilation last year. I hope you win it all! I have no doubt the Saints will win the Super Bowl.

P.S. If you are 21 have a couple of hand grenades from the Tropical Isle for me!!!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did "who dat" come from? It's kind of lame.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

Its New Orleans or LA in general, you guys don't really NEED a reason but man oh man do you have one. Savor every minute of it.

Good luck against the Colts.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
haha congrats man, it was nuts here, i can only imagine Burboun (sp?) street. im really excited for this superbowl considering i usually dont care unless the Cards are in it or a Syracuse superstar (McNabb). I guess I'll be pulling for the Colts with Freeney, but I'm just gonna enjoy the game. Enjoy the moment, I still remember every day leading up to the Superbowl.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sorry, but we just got beaten by them. And they're playing against one of the all time most classy NFL players. I wish the Colts luck. :)

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

Congrats to you and the Saints. Enjoy every second of it!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but we just got beaten by them. And they're playing against one of the all time most classy NFL players. I wish the Colts luck. :)

Screw that. Colts fans have had the luxury of experiencing a SB victory and the organization has 2.

I would rather root for a downtrodden team and fan base whose QB while not as commercialized is equally classy!

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Ya guys, I'm 33 and have 2 kids so I won't be going downtown, but I have some family and friends down there right now. They said literally within 1 minute of the game winning field goal Bourbon St. was flooded with people. I was watching live shots on the news and it's nuts. The Superbowl coincides with our yearly Mardi Gras celebration (about 1 week beforehand but the parades for Mardi Gras start 2 weeks prior) it's going to be just insane.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go Colts.. Because I cant stand thinking the Saints winning a SuperBowl before us..

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals then the Saints in back to back Super Bowls. Wow has the landscape in the NFL really changed. It is really nice to see teams get there that have overcome so much.

Congrats Saints. Beat the Colts.

chickenhead

Reaction score
I always thought it was funny that the Saints had "who dat" and the Bengals had "who dey," when for years the appropriate answer was...every team they played. Come to think of it I'm surprised the Cardinals didn't have a similar slogan. But this year, all three teams won their division. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Who dat?

You must be registered for see images

That's a great picture. Check out the look on the face of the woman two rows behind... Coincidence?, I think not. :D

Also check out all of the guys around trying to act as though they aren't checking out the babe.

And the centerpiece... BAM! :)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Check out the guy next to her looking at the camera like "yeah, I know I shouldn't have brought my daughter to the game :bang: "

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I want the Saints to lose simply because I cannot stand "who dat"