• Dirk Flopwitski

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Vlade is still the biggest flopper ever, but if you want the poll to say who the softest player is, then Dirk wins hands-down. I've never been as disappointed in a player like I was over the past week. I always liked him, defense or not, but to fall and cry every single time he's barely touched--that's just ridiculous.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vlade has passed the torch. Dirk flops everytime there's any chance of contact on offense or defense and then he whines about it whether he got the call or not.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dirk is the softest 7 footer I have ever seen. A whiny no-leadership beeyatch! Only way Dirk knows how to lead is to go Mein Furer on Jason Terry! That stuff may fly in Germany - BUT THIS IS THE UNITED STATES BEEYATCH!

Last edited:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
LOL Cheese! Just wait until you see Ginobli every night, if you do not want to personally slap that bitch silly after game 2 then you are not a Suns fan.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
LOL Cheese! Just wait until you see Ginobli every night, if you do not want to personally slap that bitch silly after game 2 then you are not a Suns fan.

I hate Ginobli, but I respect the hell out of that guy - dude is tough as nails and clutch as hell. Does he complain and flop a bit, yeah - but the guy is an incredible talent - NOTHING like Dirk in regards to size of his heart.

Reaction score
Dirk has a long way to go to match Vlade, Laimbeer, or anybody ever coached by Jerry Sloan. They are all much better at it, IMO. But if you mean sheer number of flops than Dirk is getting there.

But I don't see him continuing to feign injury everytime he flops, and that's his technique. Refs are going to stop going for that. It makes him look like a baby, and refs won't give him superstar respect for stuff like that.

But regardless of technique, he's supposed to flop on defense- not offense. That's his main problem. :p

mribnik

Reaction score
Treesquid said:

I have to agree. Watching Manu flop makes me want to vomit. He reminds me of those European soccer players who fall to the grass clutching their ankle. Once the red card is pulled out, they hop to their feet and stay in the game.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The biggest flopper in the NBA today is Reggie Evans from Seattle. I think you really want to acting school. I've seen plays were the offensive player didn't even make contact with him, and he goes flying 5 feet onto his back. He went flying a few feet early in the season from a supposed Steve Nash offensive foul. he gets the calls also. He's good at it because he only does it a couple times a game. The referees see him fly, and they make the calls.

Joe Mama

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Dirk is the softest 7 footer I have ever seen. A whiny no-leadership beeyatch! Only way Dirk knows how to lead is to go Mein Furer on Jason Terry! That stuff may fly in Germany - BUT THIS IS THE UNITED STATES BEEYATCH!

No dought. Dirk needs to have his heart checked this summer. If the guy played defense and was playing huge I wouldn't have as much of a problem about him getting in Terry's face. That of course is not the case, as a matter of fact Jason Terry played FAR better ball than Dirk did in game 6.

Last summer Cuban could have traded Dirk for Shaq but wouldn't do it.
Somebody needs to add that to the list of Cuban blunders.

Do you think the Suns would have won this series if Dallas had Shaq instead of Irk?:shrug:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Do you think the Suns would have won this series if Dallas had Shaq instead of Irk?

Considering that O'Neal is too banged up to play right now, yes, I think Phoenix still would have won.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Do you think the Suns would have won this series if Dallas had Shaq instead of Irk?

Considering that O'Neal is too banged up to play right now, yes, I think Phoenix still would have won.

But he might not have been nicked up if he was playing for the MAvs.

Never know

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Vlade is still the biggest flopper ever, but if you want the poll to say who the softest player is, then Dirk wins hands-down. I've never been as disappointed in a player like I was over the past week. I always liked him, defense or not, but to fall and cry every single time he's barely touched--that's just ridiculous.
Thats exactly how I feel. I Used to respect his game, but now I am very disappointed. I hope the NBA never rewards this flopping crap.

mribnik

Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
The biggest flopper in the NBA today is Reggie Evans from Seattle. I think you really want to acting school. I've seen plays were the offensive player didn't even make contact with him, and he goes flying 5 feet onto his back. He went flying a few feet early in the season from a supposed Steve Nash offensive foul. he gets the calls also. He's good at it because he only does it a couple times a game. The referees see him fly, and they make the calls.

Joe Mama

I was gonna bring up Reggie Evans, but I just knew you wanted to bring up that play from earlier in he season ;)