Who wants to be a Charger FAN!!!

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
like I was before the losers showed up? Time to go back to my roots and actually enjoy football again. Thank GOD for the Suns.....

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
like I was before the losers showed up? Time to go back to my roots and actually enjoy football again. Thank GOD for the Suns.....

I don't, jump off now would be the time to do it.

The team needs to grow up and finish games, it'll either break them or make them for the future.

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
how i do love those powder blues..... show me your lightning bolt
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
hey, dont f in talk about my team that way. k.c. sucks.
You know as well as I do that Marty chokes in the playoffs every year, thats why you had to attack my team rather than defend yours

KC will beat SD in arrowhead..will be a good game tho

Last edited:

ishbin

Rookie
Reaction score
i didn't attack your team, the steelers did..the same team my bolts smoked i might add. the chiefs beat the 49ers & the crapnals. big woop. even if marty blows it at least we will make it. i am good with that.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
i didn't attack your team, the steelers did..the same team my bolts smoked i might add. the chiefs beat the 49ers & the crapnals. big woop. even if marty blows it at least we will make it. i am good with that.

... Why the hell we talking about 2 teams stuck in pergatory? At least as a Cards fan you can feel the flames.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I'll take Balti, always liked that team. I'm almost done with this pathetic franchise. Wake me up when Colangelo finally gets his football team.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05