Why Would Someone Pay $10 For This Let Alone $1,089?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Look at the Cardinal on the jersey and tell me what you see....

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So the NFL is selling a bootleg, autographed jersey?

Considering they recently expressed concern about the influx of counterfeit jerseys coming into the States from China, that would be some serious hypocrisy.

I'm not sure what's worse: this or the Tim Tebow Jets poster that's been sitting in the Costco near my home for about 9 months that costs $150. Not autographed.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
old caridnals logo, lienart never wore it i dont believe.

dont rmemeber when we updated the logo tho

We changed the logo a year before we changed jerseys.. So you would never see the old logo on the new jerseys..

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Smel will be all over that. $1000 is a small price to pay for the signed jersey of an elite QB rated at 90/100, after all.

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have a mounted autographed Adub probowl jersey (with the certificate of authenticity). It must be worth $10k then! Not that I'd sell it (and yes, I know it wouldn't bring $10k).

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
They should have used one picture of him in the hot tub with all the chicks and a second picture of him standing on the sidelines holding a clipboard.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They should have used one picture of him in the hot tub with all the chicks and a second picture of him standing on the sidelines holding a clipboard.

He needed a clipboard to fill out his march madness bracket of hotties. Hard for me to hate on a dude who loves hot-tubs and numerous women. Just wish we didn't draft him. Lol. He got more out of sucking than J Russell or Ryan Leaf ever did.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Old head, new eyes...and the wrong color red The NFL must think Cardinals, or Leinart, fans are stupid to try something like this.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
We changed the logo a year before we changed jerseys.. So you would never see the old logo on the new jerseys..

Not quite - the logo and uniforms both changed for the 2005 season; the twist was that they used both in the final season at SDS.

They unveiled the changes a season early because the stadium was under construction, and the new logo was being displayed all over the place.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
...let me also mention that the bird-head logo had never been displayed on a Red jersey throughout their history until 2005...and, the last time prior to 2005 the logo was on any uniform was 1995 (White jerseys).