Will the Seahawks game be blacked out?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I hope this game gets sold out would be nice to let the streak continue. Im sure some company will buy the 800 tickets that are left. GO CARDS!!!! BIG GAME

cmtovar

Reaction score
Believe it or not I was once a trillionare and #8 on the richest scale. Now I'm betting all in and it's under 3 mil. LOL/pathetic. But my main man azmike told me this was a sure thing and I'm climbing the ladder!

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Believe it or not I was once a trillionare and #8 on the richest scale. Now I'm betting all in and it's under 3 mil. LOL/pathetic. But my main man azmike told me this was a sure thing and I'm climbing the ladder!

Sure, pin this all on me! lol. We'll be back there one day, we just gotta wait for people to die or quit betting!

BTW, I am not wishing death on anyone, I only want to be back in the top 10! :D

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Does anybody know why I only have $50? I had a million a week ago and I didn't make any bets?

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
This is my first time on this site. I am just wondering how to place bets and what they are for?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my first time on this site. I am just wondering how to place bets and what they are for?

Don't know all the ins n outs, but there is something called A$FN and your amount is listed under your screen name. Since you are a newbie, I'm not sure how long/many posts you have to have before you are awarded any.

Betting is just for fun.

btw, if you look by my screenname you can tell I have $0 also, that's because I went all in on the Cards/Seahags game being televised.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Thanks again BIG O....:D:band::fans:Any good college games to bet on?I never get to see AU or ASU being in the Southeast.I'm not gonna pay for the college football too.I get to see all the games I want. Maybe the Florida vs South Carolina game and the ex-Florida Heisman Trophy winner and coach.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05