Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's sweet.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
He can practice all he wants. He better not set foot on the field on Saturday, though.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He probably peeled back his own skin and duct taped everything back together.

Leading by example.

The guy is just a beast. While most players his age are looking for ways to get out of training camp, he is still thinking about how to get back on it.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I already knew he was a bad ass, I just hope he isn't pushing it. Damn AW, homie doesn't speak quit.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After losing Ryan Williams, I don't think the Cardinals want to risk anymore big injuries. Shut him down for preseason and unleash the beast for the Panthers.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
After losing Ryan Williams, I don't think the Cardinals want to risk anymore big injuries. Shut him down for preseason and unleash the beast for the Panthers.
Maybe even longer, if we make it to the play-offs it won't be because he played gimpy. And we will need him 100% if we do make it. If his practicing doesn't affect his recovery progress than cool, but I can't see that being the case. I'm no Doogie MD, but he already has his spot locked up and the team knows what he is about, no need for him to be on the field right now.

Sorry to be the negative Nelly.

Black T

Reaction score
Id prefer he sit out till hes at least mostly healed up. Dude got hurt 5 minutes ago, Its ridiculous to let him back on the field already.

Kills me to say it, but id rather not have him 3 games into the season, than have him come back, re-injure himself, and face losing him for the year.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Admire his courage and definately one of my favorites. That said I really believe we need to find someone to play SS. Johnson and Ware aren't the answer and ADub can't play through such a serious injury. He will try though.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG, I heart that man.

24 just became my first choice jersey this season, edging out 11 and 26.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
from the man himself on twiter

adrian_wilson24 Adrian Wilson

To all my fans out there dont worry I'm not going to rush things to get back to action.Still going to rehab hard.Thanks for all the support

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Let's not fool ourselves. Wilson is an amazing athlete, no doubt. But he's getting his roster bonus and then getting surgery and put on IR. Period.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Let's not fool ourselves. Wilson is an amazing athlete, no doubt. But he's getting his roster bonus and then getting surgery and put on IR. Period.

Who do you think you're talking about? Albert Haynesworth?

A-Dubb is one of the most self-motivated players Ive ever seen play the game. He is genuinely dedicated to the team, fans, and winning.

He's not out to get paid and quit as you asserted. He wants to be out there as bad as we want him there.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There is a lot of things one can say on this site about players I can simply ignore but to imply Wilson is about the money is a load of crap. If any player on this team bleeds Cardinal red it is Wilson and he has shed it a lot over the years for Zona. Remember when we won the NFC championship and Wilson was choked up when they interviewed him while Boldin ran his MONEY butt into the locker room, You could not be more far off Darkside

OP
OP
Dayman

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be thinking of a different Adrian Wilson.

"In the past, when this team has been 4-12, 5-11 or 6-10, it's been easy for players to go on (IR), to chalk it up, to call it a season," Wilson said. "That's just not me. I'm not going to pack it in. I have to set the example. So I learned to play hurt, to grind with the guys. I gave it all I had even though we played poorly.

"I'm living with the consequences now, with people saying I've lost a step. But I'm not going to blame anything on injuries, and I'd do it all over again. I'm a player."

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a lot of things one can say on this site about players I can simply ignore but to imply Wilson is about the money is a load of crap. If any player on this team bleeds Cardinal red it is Wilson and he has shed it a lot over the years for Zona. Remember when we won the NFC championship and Wilson was choked up when they interviewed him while Boldin ran his MONEY butt into the locker room, You could not be more far off Darkside
That was my favorite moment of the Super Bowl run, AW being interviewed by Pam Oliver at a loss for words and that tear starts running down his face, every time I watch the tape of that game I watch that part too.