Winston should be cut at halftime

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy demony! That is just too sad for words.

holy crap! seriously, that might be one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen happen to an O--linemen trying to block.

I mean...WOW.

And I was excited about him signing...and wanted him the last two years when he was cut by his two previous teams. i guess we're seeing now why that happened.

man...that play is just BAD.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can someone give us an objective view of how Massie did when he was in there compared to Winston (cleat marks on Winston's belly on that one play notwithstanding)?

If you're going to "cut someone by halftime", it would be nice to have someone to step in and replace him (all well & good if Massie's the guy - as we hoped he'd be).

Last edited:

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Can someone give us an objective view of how Massie did when he was in there compared to Winston (cleat marks on Winston's belly on that one play notwithstanding)?

If you're going to "cut someone by halftime", it would be nice to have someone to step in and replace him (all well & good if Massie's the guy - as we hoped he'd be).

Massie played yesterday? I saw Potter at TE and LG, but I don't recall seeing #70 on the field.

I was probably too pissed to notice. LOL

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
To be fair, Chancellor is a 6'3" 240 Pound defensive back - Winston only outweighs him by about 50 Pounds and Chancellor's got more muscle mass.....

Know your facts. Winston outweighs Chancellor by 75 lbs. He's 305 not 290 and according to your teams website Chancellor is 230 not 240. But even then you should never get blown up by a guy while you are moving and you outweigh him by even 50lbs.

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Chancellor got under him-- which was Winston's mistake.

I've been watching football for over 40 years and I've never seen a DB blow up an offensive lineman like that no matter how low they got.

But that's just Winston and his ten thumbs and two left feet he was issued as standard equipment the day he arrived at Warner and Hardy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We need to get more physical across the entire offensive line. Pretty much the entire line got blown up on one play or another last night.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser