Wolfley's James Thesis: Part 1

Reaction score
Ron Wolfley said:
like eating the big-boy-bag of Cheetos in your boxers, watching the stooges slap each other around. I mean, this is pretty satisfying stuff.
:raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon:

A guy that comes up with stuff like this plus knows what he is talking about - Wolfley is Excellent!!!

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
What an excellent read. Wolfley should write for the local rag. He's already 10 times better and more entertaining than their current editorialists. :thumbup:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow!!! What an amazing article. Seriously, said everything I've been thinking about James. Well written, if he wrote a book, I'd buy it. :thumbup:

I turn of the TV announcers and listen to Pasch and Wolfley on the radio...what a treat.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lex said:
Wolf rocks.[/quote

again i am confused...are all these accolades directed towards me or the guy that wrote the long article....please advise.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lobo said:
Lex said:
Wolf rocks.[/quote

again i am confused...are all these accolades directed towards me or the guy that wrote the long article....please advise.

You are a welcome addition to ASFN, old timer, but the accolades were for Wolfley's article.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lobo said:
..when we had wiley as OL line coach things headed south very quickly because his so called schemes were just that...schemes and tecnically poorly planned out....
We haven't been using Wiley's schemes. We've been using Denny's schemes. I thought part of the reason Wiley was fired was because he had vocal disagreements about how the line should block.