Woohoo

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alan
I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D

Awesome. I kinda figured he would of pulled a hamstring or stubbed his toe and missed the interview... :D

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Awesome. I kinda figured he would of pulled a hamstring or stubbed his toe and missed the interview... :D

Geez, who's your favorite team, the LAKERS?? :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
Geez, who's your favorite team, the LAKERS?? :D

C'mon now, my entire family is full of Suns fans...and they were always cracking "KJ injury" jokes. :D Imagine the career the guy could have had if he didn't miss 1/3 of it being hurt. :D

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Imagine the career the guy could have had if he didn't miss 1/3 of it being hurt.

Heck, imagine the career he could have had if he had missed only 1/3 of it being hurt. The guy's still only 37 years old. If he had been healthy, he could still be playing.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by elindholm
Heck, imagine the career he could have had if he had missed only 1/3 of it being hurt. The guy's still only 37 years old. If he had been healthy, he could still be playing.

Good point.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Originally posted by elindholm
Imagine the career the guy could have had if he didn't miss 1/3 of it being hurt.

no, he always said he wouldn't play more than 10 years. and kj always stuck to his guns.

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alan
I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D I met KJ! :D

You have no Idea how jealous I am. KJ is still my favorite sun of all time and I would beg, borrow, steal, and maybe kill to meet him.

:D

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
KJ by far is my favorit Sun some people say he was an ass but he was always good to the fans and the community. I grew-up imulating his game.

OP
OP
Alan

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by frdbtr
You have no Idea how jealous I am. KJ is still my favorite sun of all time and I would beg, borrow, steal, and maybe kill to meet him.

:D
Should I take a picture of the hand he shook three times? :)

fordronken

Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
KJ by far is my favorit Sun some people say he was an ass but he was always good to the fans and the community. I grew-up imulating his game.

Wow. Emulating is one thing, but to imulate someone, they really have to be special.

P.S. I was going to add a smiley face to show that I'm joking, but this thread already hit its quota with 415 of them.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by fordronken
P.S. I was going to add a smiley face to show that I'm joking, but this thread already hit its quota with 415 of them.

Well then...

:)

RichDawg

Reaction score
KJ didn't mention anything about his 13 year old girlfriend that he had in 94, did he? I believe his pet name for her was "Whiskey".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05