Worst 3 Cardinal moments of all time.

Mojo

Veteran
Reaction score
Worst moment in cards history might be the 49-0 loss to KC, or anytime Josh McCown gets into the game.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
#1 Steve Bono
#2 The day that Buddy Ryan was hired
#3 When Buddy ran off of the field

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadRob

*That Dallas game a couple years ago that got Tobin fired...

AGREED! I was there and it was NOT enjoyable at all. Went back to the stadium the next day because my sister wanted to take the tour and stand in the star. (I've gotta stop being so damned nice.)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Red Dawn
I don't remember the game (I think it was Dallas or Minnesota 4 or 5 years ago) where the Cards had a lead in the 4th quarter. The Cards had the other team backed up on a fourth down and 40 yards to go or something like that and the team converted, then went on to win.

I think that was Tampa Bay, Dilfer hit kick returner Karl Williams with a big play.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me too many.

Reading in the newspaper that JV Cain had collapsed and died on the practice field.

Reading in the newspaper about Steve Little's car accident presumed to be a suicide attempt after being cut.

Watching Louis Lipps for the first time knowing the Cards took Clyde Duncan over him.

The '84 loss at RFK mentioned earlier, they just handed the game to Washington, 10 penalties on us, the only one they called on them erased a sure sack by Curtis Greer(they called a false start on a late whistel). Theismann got away with 3 blatant intentional groundings, the sack by Junior mentioned before was AFTER 2 of those uncalled groundings, he couldn't hear the whistle, and had his back to the ref who was waving his hands that the play was over, horrible call, although it wasn't on the game winning drive it was in the first half I think. The Cards lost that game when O'Donoghue had to run out and try to kick a ~50 yard FG and missed.

The Viking game in the playoffs, as great as it was to be there I've never felt more helpless as a fan, we couldn't stop their offense and we turned the ball over so many times in the first half it became painful to watch.

Being the 2nd NFL team in history to lose to Tampa Bay has to rank up there too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05