Would you do any of these trades:

Phranklin

Reaction score
1. Are pick and Jared Dudley to Utah for Burks and the #14 and 21 picks
2. Are pick and Gortat to Utah for Burks, the #14 &21
3. Are pick and Beasley to Utah for Burks, Marvin Williams the #14 &21

Poor draft why not take shot at two rookies and move salary and get another young kid Burks who was drafted 11th I think and has lots of upside but no chance to play in Utah?

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Poor draft why not take shot at two rookies and move salary and get another young kid Burks who was drafted 11th I think and has lots of upside but no chance to play in Utah?

My first question is, what is this, national talk like a pirate day?

Secondly, the only one I would consider would be #3, but no one is going to touch Beasley. We should just cut him as far as I am concerned.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I would only consider Trade 3 which is basically our pick for Burks and their picks.

OP
OP
P

Phranklin

Reaction score

Secondly, the only one I would consider would be #3, but no one is going to touch Beasley. We should just cut him as far as I am concerned.

Well, a #11, 14, & 21 for a #4 in this draft is a great value. In this draft. So you'd have to give them something back, especially if they take salary.

How about Beez and are pick for Williams and the #14 n 21? Cuts like $7,000,000 off salary next summer. I bet Jazz say no so we'd have to give them the #30 yes?

Anyone else with two first rounders? How bout sign n trade Josh Smith $16,500,000 and the 17 & 18 picks for Gortat, Dudley, and the #4. We need an all star.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Burks has every chance in the world to play in Utah, he just sucks.

We are not trading out pick to Utah.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The nba is not about how many good players you can get, its about building around a top player or two. That's why such trades rarely happen. It only happens when a great player is unhappy and wants to leave (Barkley to Suns, Barkley to Rockets).

Suns should have no part of this.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score

Arrrrrrrrrrr(e)!

OP
OP
P

Phranklin

Reaction score
The nba is not about how many good players you can get, its about building around a top player or two. That's why such trades rarely happen. It only happens when a great player is unhappy and wants to leave (Barkley to Suns, Barkley to Rockets).

Suns should have no part of this.

Exactly, bucko. We dasn't be havin' a star t` build on an' thar t'ain't one in this draft but thar be a ton next voyage. Trade away a pick fer three prospects an' clist ship. Spit shine ye hear? Do ye want to fire a cannon ball at Wiggins or get anchored t' C.J. McCollum an' a mediocre crew? This voyage`s draft be full o` pieces, but nay stars. Get more pieces, nay less.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05