Wow Kevin Johnson Throwback $250+

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Damn, those are expensive! Unless they were autographed, I don't know if they're worth that much...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
man those '93 jerseys are still sooooooooo ugly. the only reason i can even look at it is 'cuz it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and makes me reminisce about that season and barkley and the finals. ah . . .

HooverDam

Reaction score
As far as the old jerseys go (Pre 93) I had a question ,if anyone knows. From what years did they wear the uniforms w/ the more "Western" style font, like this:
You must be registered for see images

and from when to when did they wear the uni's w/ the more blocky text, like this:

I only recall the Western style font (born in 83, sadly only got to see 1 game at the Madhouse). So the block style mustve been the original. I really like the western style though.

I also really like this jacket:

but I wish they had it in purple, and on the back if it said "Phoenix" or a players name in the Western style font, that would be perfect. Dont recall if they were blank on the back in real life, but I hope not.

Also, I may be hallucinating this, but does anyone recall every seeing jerseys that said "Dial" on them? Like the soap company? I couldve sworn that in the teams first preseason before their uniforms were complete, they wore temp. uni's w/ the corporate sponsor. I searched the internet for it, but found nothing. Maybe its because its 230AM here and Im tired, but I couldve sworn I saw that on segment about Suns history during a TV broadcast one time.

OP
OP
JPlay

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
man those '93 jerseys are still sooooooooo ugly. the only reason i can even look at it is 'cuz it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and makes me reminisce about that season and barkley and the finals. ah . . .

Yeah those things are ugly. I would never buy one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
What are you talking about?!?!

I LOVE those '93 jerseys!

they're as bad as those horrid 76ers and pistons (think a change in colors to teal) jerseys. UUUUUUUUUgly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
HooverDam said:
As far as the old jerseys go (Pre 93) I had a question ,if anyone knows. From what years did they wear the uniforms w/ the more "Western" style font, like this:

and from when to when did they wear the uni's w/ the more blocky text, like this:

I only recall the Western style font (born in 83, sadly only got to see 1 game at the Madhouse). So the block style mustve been the original. I really like the western style though.

I also really like this jacket:

but I wish they had it in purple, and on the back if it said "Phoenix" or a players name in the Western style font, that would be perfect. Dont recall if they were blank on the back in real life, but I hope not.

Also, I may be hallucinating this, but does anyone recall every seeing jerseys that said "Dial" on them? Like the soap company? I couldve sworn that in the teams first preseason before their uniforms were complete, they wore temp. uni's w/ the corporate sponsor. I searched the internet for it, but found nothing. Maybe its because its 230AM here and Im tired, but I couldve sworn I saw that on segment about Suns history during a TV broadcast one time.

i'll say this - the suns, other than the '93 jerseys, have always had some cool looking jerseys. the sunburst on the shorts was excellent. and i had forgotton about those warmup tops. it's pretty damn cool. i may have to purchase one. the purple would be too much to wear out i think...

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, i have a 93 KJ jersey. If I wasn't such a fan of KJ I would action it off on Ebay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan