WOW, Laker fans are complete morons

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
They are saying "This offense just exits them a bunch of exits in the playoffs."

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"High scoring and run and gun offense wins ballgames, but DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. "

This according to a genius laker fan. As far as I remember winning ballgames is what wins championships.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess after last season's playoffs the number one rival of the Lakers (and the Clippers for that matter) is probably the Suns, so it's no surprise they'd be talking smack about the Suns. On the other hand, I think the Suns' biggest rival is the Mavs.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
I read that rubbish yesterday. I've been checking the Lakers' boards after every win, since we're in such a close race for the Pac Div right now, I was sure that the Fakers fans would be paying attention.

Now that their team is actually looking better than it has the last couple of years, the inherent arrogance that comes with being a Lakers fan is just surfacing, basically.

Before that, I used to surf their boards, and it would be nothing but in-fighting between the members, with half the members calling out Odom, and half wanting to marry Kobe.

I'm not even going to bother responding. I say let the season play out and let the Suns play talk for itself. Until the Suns win a Championship, they'll find ways to talk down even excellent Suns play.

I say karma's a bitch. I know our Suns are good people, so we sure aren't the villains in this picture.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"Defense wins championships" is the most tired sports phrase. It is even worse than "giving 110%." Good defense may be a better indicator of team success in general (not just playoffs) since defense is more consistent than offense (as less variables are involved).

A more accurate phrase would be "point differential wins championships." Doesn't roll off the tongue quite the same.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ok not all but was checking out some other NBA forums and found this site and checked out the NBA forum and couldn't believe all the hate for the Suns. In terms of Suns winning a championship and one foolish person claiming "Suns aren't that good"

Take a look

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64415

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64327

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64374

In other breaking news, the sky is blue and Christmas is on the 25th of December.

The Sports Guy

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lets review some of the comments I get on youtube from Laker fans.

y should i show respect 2 a 12 year old loser who started all dis online Laker fan-Sun fan fighting, same wit Nash dat nets/suns game is da most overrated sports game ever ya nash had a great nite n all but c`mon dey wuz better games be4 like Kobe`s 81 or game 6 of da 1998 finals would have been da best if Utah won but da stupid ass bulls won!!

ya but isnt it odd dat he had da best nite of his life against New Jersey(dey kinda suk dis year) yet had only a ok nite vs da ****** ass warriors!

steve nash didnt deserve an MVP....
john stockton had ALOT of seasons where he had over 10 asists....
and how many MVPs did he get..
kobe averages 5 assists a game.... and considering that if his team caught the ball and made the shots, he'd be right there with nash

Raja a defending Kobe well

HAHAHA gimme a break the only good defender that defendes Kobe the best is Bruce Bowen ******* and you dont need to wish u r in 6th grade just bullshitting go have ur little milk and cookies.

who cares if kobe has a so called "bad off court image" dat aint a basketball stat second da fact dat Nash won 2 MVP`s has NOTHING 2 do with y we Lakers fans dont like him its because of da rivalry between Phx n L.A. otherwise dont u think u would be seeing hate LeBron videos? u call us rude fans, i live in PHX and hate da Suns cuz i cant stand how u guys r loud n i noticed alot of Suns fans r racist, i can stand trash talk but racisim really pisses me off!!

u only think Kobe is Pompus cuz u live in Phoenix, i live in phoenix n i dont think so, oh and i agree with wut nolimit said u should watch ur mouth dis time of year cuz i heard Santas a BIG TIME KOBE fan

Thats what I go threw everyday.

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
The grammar on those posts by the Lakers fans is incredible. I can look past stupid slip ups in language here and there, but that stuff is barely readable.

mribnik

Reaction score
If someone could find out how the Suns rank in terms of points given up per 100 possessions that would be great. It would not surprise me to see them ranked in the top 5.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
A lot of Lakers fans are pretty dumb but that Nick guy on there is pretty realistic and his posts impress me since I'm not used to class or knowledge from Lakers fans. I think i'll join clublakers just for fun. :)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok not all but was checking out some other NBA forums and found this site and checked out the NBA forum and couldn't believe all the hate for the Suns.

Which is ironic considering the title of this thread :)

We all hate the Lakers and they hate the Suns.

That's just the way it is...much like Chap said.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
My favourite :D

Stop acting like Amare is going to make a huge difference. Hes not the same force in the paint he used to be. Put kwame or bynum on him and i'e like to see him get 25/8 the way he used to a few seasons ago.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score

Stop acting like Amare is going to make a huge difference. Hes not the same force in the paint he used to be. Put kwame or bynum on him and i'e like to see him get 25/8 the way he used to a few seasons ago.

Yes, this one is hilarious!! Oh, I can't wait until the playoffs!!

basketballfan

Rookie
Reaction score

Yeah, this one's hilarious. Bynum's gonna be pretty good, but Kwame Brown's a joke. That guy can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. He could be decent if he knew how to catch the ball. No way he could stop Amare.

Anyways though, I love Lakers fans. They make my life more enjoyable. I love it when their arrogance backfires, and I can use it back on them. This wouldn't be a historic-type rivalry if it weren't for Lakers fans. I loved it last year when they were up in the series, and they thought it was over. I was thinking, just wait, the suns have made their adjustments and now it's all about who the better team is. After we won game 7, half our school was wearing Suns colors, and the Lakers fans just had to eat their words. It was flat out awesome. My favorite thing about Lakers fans is when they say that Kobe's a great passer or that he passes all the time. You're not a great passer when you bring the ball into the frontcourt, pass it to a wing player, go post up, and call for the ball again. The only time he passes is when he has nowhere to go and just wants the ball back. So thank you Lakers fans for all of the good memories you've created in my life.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
whatever thats why i dont visit the espn boards to many trolls their not worth my time.

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
I thought Boris Diaw did a good job on Bynum. Bynum doesnt even know what to expect if he thinks it would be easier to contain Amare.

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
lakers lose tonight, but it took damn near 150 from the wiz (and 60 from arenas) to do it...

cly2tw

Reaction score
In all fairness, Spurs and Lakers will be the toughest matchups for the Suns in playoffs.

Our problem with Lakers is that we can't seem to be able to contain their big forwards Odom and Walton. Kobe is always good for late game crazy stuffs. And though Amare and Diaw have advantage over Brown and Bynam, they are also among the toughest post defense for the Suns.

However, with the way Diaw plays in close to the form of last year's playoffs and as long as Amare maintains his current level, we'll beat the Lakers in 5.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
Lakers have played 17 home games, most in the league. And they've played 7 road games, least in the league. I just can't wait 'til their schedule starts balancing out.

)

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
"High scoring and run and gun offense wins ballgames, but DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. "

This according to a genius laker fan. As far as I remember winning ballgames is what wins championships.

I wonder if this Laker Fan was around during Magic and Showtime?