Wow, Navarre really sucks.

RFIP

Rookie
Reaction score
The importance of Warner.

SoCal Cardfan said:
Inaccurate and just plain scared back there it seems.

It won't get any better with ML either. It will take him 2-3 years before he's even ready. IF he is what he may be.

If I'm ML, I'm holding out for every dollar because he ain't playing any time soon. If this team makes the playoffs under Warner, and Kurt is going to have a monster year, there is simply no way Denny pulls the plug on Warner.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
RFIP said:
It won't get any better with ML either. It will take him 2-3 years before he's even ready. IF he is what he may be.
Huh?

You are equating Lienart with Navarre????

Wow!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RFIP said:

If I'm ML, I'm holding out for every dollar because he ain't playing any time soon. If this team makes the playoffs under Warner, and Kurt is going to have a monster year, there is simply no way Denny pulls the plug on Warner.

Your crazy. ML is leaps and bounds better than Navarre and thats without having played a single down in the NFL.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
RFIP said:

Thats bunk. He's more prepared and talented a QB than Eli Manning was coming out of college and you should expect better numbers from him when you compare the weapons surrounding both players.

Leinart will likely be the starter by next season.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Does anyone still think it is OK that matt hasnt been in camp yet and has missed 1 preseason game.

You better beleive after this the Matt camp is going to be a little more hardline on their stance. all they have to do is bring a video of this game to the negotiating table.

i think this could makes things a little more worse then good. It could also make things better becuase the Cards might be more willing to give into more the demands.

We shall see.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Does anyone still think it is OK that matt hasnt been in camp yet and has missed 1 preseason game.

You better beleive after this the Matt camp is going to be a little more hardline on their stance. all they have to do is bring a video of this game to the negotiating table.

i think this could makes things a little more worse then good. It could also make things better becuase the Cards might be more willing to give into more the demands.

We shall see.
I have consistently tried to give Navarre the benefit of the doubt, but we will be in big trouble if we don't get Leinart into camp ASAP. The ONLY way we could survive with Navarre is if we are able to RUN, RUN RUN. From what I've seen, that's a work in progress. If & when Warner goes down, Leinart had better be ready. Otherwise, we're looking at a miserable season. When Leinart does go in, I fully expect him to never relinquish it.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense to all the Navarre backers. But I have been saying since he came nto the league that he is just terrible. When you consistently throw INT's in 7 on 7 drills with no pressure you have major problemsand thats just practice.

He does not have the skill to play in the NFL. If Warner goes down I might actually rather see Davel playing if we dont have Leinart.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
You notice Michael Bidwill says the extra money can bring in great people like KW, EJ but did not mention ML.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sundevilscott said:
You notice Michael Bidwill says the extra money can bring in great people like KW, EJ but did not mention ML.

Because ML cant get that money anyway. He has a rookie cap.

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are in deep trouble when Warner goes down to injury this season with the present depth chart we have at QB. Navarre gets worse the more he plays if possible.

Got to get Leinart signed and that just got even more difficult after today.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DieHardFromMO said:
Got to get Leinart signed and that just got even more difficult after today.

I don't think that is necessarily true. The Cards know they really need to get him into camp now and might be more willing to give into Condon's demands.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt Leinart's agent has to be smiling watching JN's performance today. He really sucks.

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05