You Tube: Green's Presser, Can You Feel the Passion?

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Awesome?? Seriously???

This is a desperation tantrum and nothing else. Ultimately they lost cause he can't spark his team. Screaming at reporters and half ass slapping a mic stand is in no way inspiring. I just cant take this guy serisously after watching some of the decisions he makes. Hes flat out not the guy for the job. Get rid of him!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome?? Seriously???

This is a desperation tantrum and nothing else. Ultimately they lost cause he can't spark his team. Screaming at reporters and half ass slapping a mic stand is in no way inspiring. I just cant take this guy serisously after watching some of the decisions he makes. Hes flat out not the guy for the job. Get rid of him!

:stupid:

He even throws lame tantrums.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Not a Denny fan...but man...I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him.

I hear you, but I give him credit he didn't look broken to me, looks like it finally pissed him off, good he needs to be and I think he needs the rest of the season to see what he's like that way because he blows as an unemotional coach.

I think he's just a bad coach but giving him the rest of the season is the only sensible thing to do, firing a coach for that when it came on the heels of total player meltdown isn't the answer IMO, understandable maybe but I don't think it really would be fair.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
After a loss like this....unbelievable....and his rookie quarterback saying the things he did at his PC......

It leads me to believe that the team as a whole will dismiss Denny as a credible winning coach. And it only makes sense to do so.

Fresh blood and enthusiasm could be a huge spark for an obviously highly talented football team.

But it has to be "Fresh" blood. Outside the organization...

AzWins23

Reaction score
That game wasn't Dennis Green's fault!! He's not the one holding on to the ball, or tackling...it was the players fault..not the coches

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people are so blind......*shakes head :lmao:

This is the first time I've ever heard people being called blind for pointing out the obvious. Except for getting too conservative on the offensive plays, the coaching in the game last night was very good. We played our best defensive game of the season and the offense looked great in the first quarter. Great game plans on both sides.

As AZW23 said, the coaches weren't the ones fumbling the football.

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
You tell me he can't call upstairs and say "If you call one more running play you are fired" ?

This is his team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We played our best defensive game of the season and the offense looked great in the first quarter.

40 - you do realize the game is 4 quarters long, right? I agree that the defense was unbelievable, but the offensive play calling in the last 3 quarters was absymal and that's coaching. They playe dit so straight that they left themselves ZERO room for error and considering that we're the Cardinals, you ALWAYS need to love SOME room for error. We saw that last night.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever heard people being called blind for pointing out the obvious. Except for getting too conservative on the offensive plays, the coaching in the game last night was very good. We played our best defensive game of the season and the offense looked great in the first quarter. Great game plans on both sides.

As AZW23 said, the coaches weren't the ones fumbling the football.

:raccoon:

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Thanks for pointin out the obvious that Green didnt fumble the ball or miss the kicks....no sh#%!!

The game plan was good in the first quarter against the Chiefs too if I remember correctly. Then.....Greens bad ass prevent offense hit the field. That worked two weeks in a row, for losses. Green may not be calling the actual plays but ultimately what he wants to happen, he can make happen. He just failed.....flat out...

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
i, for one, and inspired!

honestly, when's the last time a CARDINAL coach had the best team in the NFL down 23-3 and said, "they are who we though they were."

are you kidding me? the cardinals? Hell ya! honestly, i thought'd we'd get beat by 50. him saying that has told me that he REALLY believes we can do it. i've doubted that about him for awhile, but no more. and if he believes it, so does anquan, larry, edge, matt, adrian, bert, and more.

it's gonna happen people. this isn't a ******** "one heartbeat" dave mcginnis speech. i'm ready to freaking annihilate the raiders.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Thank You Dennis Green

He expressed what I felt after that loss and any idiot who thinks Rex Grossman is half the QB that Leinart is would be fooling themselves as well. He is right, the Bears are who at least I too thought they where and we did let them off the hook. It's good to see he cares and of course he is frustrated and this does not seem like an old coach who is about to give up. Thank you Green!

Bears fans...you will not win the Superbowl, that is evident to me. Comparing yourselves to the 85' bears, give me a break.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05