2024 NFL Draft Thread - Round 3 (no spoilers)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals get another CB, in Elijah Jones.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think we just keep drafting. Load it up! We still have free agency and cuts coming where we can add vets. Trade if we have anything to trade.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Cards get another wide receiver and an edge early on day 3.

I'm not really thrilled overall with day 2's picks. :(

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I feel like after MHJ, it was solid picks, not a lot of high ceiling/High bust picks. Most guys should be able to help the team. It would be a dream to have super stars at each position, but I feel you need to surround the super stars you have with competence, so the super stars aren't overworking to make up for incompetence.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I feel like after MHJ, it was solid picks, not a lot of high ceiling/High bust picks. Most guys should be able to help the team. It would be a dream to have super stars at each position, but I feel you need to surround the super stars you have with competence, so the super stars aren't overworking to make up for incompetence.
Well, a lot of folks on this board were rah-rah about finding superstars outside the first round. I don't mind filling the rest of the roster with role players when we're good. We aren't there yet. I think we have a--singular--super star now. IMO we needed to shoot for a few more of them.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Got to get superstars at some point tho

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison