OT: Steve Keim Has Launched a Talent Evaluation and Recruiting Service and Shane got a new Tattoo

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Son just turned 15 less than a month ago and sent a kick over the cross bar from 57 out today. I wonder if I should link him with Keim’s company.
Link him with someone and hone that

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
To be fair to Keim. He was doing good in scouting. That was the reason he got promoted and most of us was happy with that promotion.

Keim's downfall was his personal issues and or alcohol abuse and his hybris in thinking that he was smarter than anyone else in the draft.

I hope for the best for him and hope he has gotten his life in order and very thankful for he's no longer the GM given where he was at the end of his tenure with the team

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Link him with someone and hone that
He’s been working with Luis zendejas. He just started kicking a year ago. He’s always wanted to play contact ball but I wouldn’t let him. The agreement was he could as a freshman. Well that year is here. He’s not only kicking ridiculous distances, but he’s now the starting QB for his freshman team. He’s played a lot of baseball, so his arm is pretty strong. He’s a super good looking dude too, so ya. I’ve got to stay heavily involved

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I needed a humor boost.

I’m sure on his business web site he’ll add a disclaimer for the ability to identify linebacker talent.

Should add a list of favorite drinking holes if things don’t work out.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Keim, best, most successful GM in Cards history. People hate him.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score