Are we sure?

Yards: 7
YPC: 2
TD: T-18
First downs: 8
Success %: 3
Yards per target: 2
Air Yards/Rec: 3
Passer rating when targeted: 10 (3rd among receivers with >100 targets)

Of the six players above him on the yardage list, I'd only rather have Reek. He's the guy who makes Brock Purdy go (maybe). He had 5 more targets than Justin Jefferson and 150 yards and 2 TDs more than he did.

Based on the 2024 Fantasy ADP which I'm using as a rough heuristic for "top WR", I'd take him over anyone except Reek, Justin Jefferson, and Chase. I think he could make the argument that he's as good as anyone except Jefferson and Reek.

Tyreek
JJ
Ceedee
Chase
AJ Brown

If someone has him 6th I wouldn’t scwabble with them…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I knew he was picked too high but my goodness has Trey Lance hit bottom yet?

5 picks in a preseason game? There's rumors Dallas will cut him but the coach said he thinks he'll be in the NFL for a long time so maybe not.

Amazing the same guys who scouted and took him got the steal of the draft for ages in Brock Purdy

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
·
3h
Rams are leaving TE Tyler Higbee on the Physically Unable to Perform List, which means he is ineligible to be active during the first four games of the season.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
·
2m

Sources: The #Titans are finalizing a trade of DB Elijah Molden to the #Chargers in exchange for late-round draft pick compensation.A starter for most of last season, Molden gets a fresh start and LAC get renewed secondary help.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has there been anyone since Emmett Smith that actually held out into the season? Now it’s looking like the NFL might have three in one year between Trent Williams, Jamar Chase and Brandon Aiyuk?? I mean we’re one week away from the first game of the season and sounds like nothings close still.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Has there been anyone since Emmett Smith that actually held out into the season? Now it’s looking like the NFL might have three in one year between Trent Williams, Jamar Chase and Brandon Aiyuk?? I mean we’re one week away from the first game of the season and sounds like nothings close still.
Chris Jones held out into game one last year.