10 thoughts - Commanders game

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1 – So, let’s talk about the upcoming draft…

2 – About those bad gameplans, allow me to use the words of Ian Fleming in Goldfinger: “Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it’s enemy action.” Your move, Mr. Petzing.

3 – Cardinals are the only team to score touchdowns on all four opening drives.

4 – It’s certainly annoying when free agency signings don’t turn out well right away, but it really isn’t that big of a loss with Justin Jones. Dante Stills and L.J. Collier are playing better anyway.

5 – Fantastic interception by Garrett Williams.

6 – The Cards’ offensive line is built for the run game. Exhibit A: the Cards’ offensive line in pass protection.

7 – Kingsbury have always been an effective offensive coordinator. Not so good as a head coach, but an impressive playcaller.

8 – I am certainly not in a position to complain about season ticket holders, since I am obviously not one myself. I was just wondering if people treat season tickets as a business model? Buying them with the knowledge that they can be sold for more. It is not a bad strategy. Buy high, sell higher. Unsympathetic, sure. Disloyal, check. But definitely profitable.

9 – This was the first time ever that I truly considered the option of moving on from Murray.

10 – Jonah, Jonah, where are you? Beachum is a huge liability.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#9. It’s time to stop thinking that Kyler is a top 5 qb. We can’t move on from him for obvious reasons. So now what?
First no more weapons for Kyler. He has enough to be adequate.
Build a defense with every draft pick and penny in free agency available. Take the onus off Kyler to just manage the game and play ultra conservative.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
#7- we’ll see. KK has usually gotten off to good starts but will likely fade horrifically down the stretch if history holds.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake