100% agree with Sando here

southern card

Reaction score
Yesterday was sad but I think necessary for the team to move forward. I really believe Leinart will be a good quarterback, maybe not great but good. Does anyone believe rolle is the best safety in the league because I do not. He was good not great and the same for dansby. you ID great and sign it log term. Dockett is great,Wilson is great, Fitzgerald is great and they were and will be signed. DRC might be great and corners are like great QBs and get paid. Bolde is the one player I will miss because of his intangables but he is not great like fitz but wanted to be paid like him. the players we lost can be replaced with players that can be better and the team will move forward. i believe the two great assets we had to sign were signed and that was coach Whis and Graves. They have a plan and will execute it very well. I believe we not only win the division next year but win 11 or more games. In two years both rolle and dansby will be released and free agents again. Time will tell but the gloom and doom is not necessary.:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The difference with 1998 is we were a one year wonder.. We are currently the defending 2 time NFC West champs.. And two of our guys retired this year.. We didnt lose them to another team.. Meaning, it was a personal decision by them to leave the game, not leave for another team.. And we traded one player this year and got some value for him.. The differences are huge between 1998 and now.. Some people need to get a grip..

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
By Mike Sando -

"The 1998 Cardinals beat Dallas in the playoffs, then lost tackle Lomas Brown, fullback Larry Centers and linebacker Jamir Miller in a free-agent exodus precipitating a 6-10 record the following season.

The current offseason is feeling somewhat similar.

Key difference...coaching.