Moving On at ILB

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good call on Washington Mitch.

You and a few other posters didn't want to pay him the roster, and wanted to trade him.

Gotta give you your props on that.

I am on board, a little too late, but on board none the less.

Get rid of DWaste, asap. He will be 29 when this is all said and done, and cannot be trusted.

Not to mention he stole 10 million dollars, a roster spot, cost us Karlos Dansby, and countless other things that I don't have the time to list because I am trying to stop talking and putting energy into anything DWaste related cause he has already wasted everyone's time.

Horrible.

But as you state, only thing that can be done is move forward.
I was under the impression that he loses 25% of that due to missing the year, as it is the year's worth of the bonus...

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of drivers, I heard (second hand) a story about a guy who had to drive Peter King (MMQB)on a couple of long distance trips. And it has NOTHING to do with drugs, just that PK must be one of the cheapest guys out there, as a limo ride from NYC to Boston garnered the driver a zero tip. However, like I said I heard it second hand.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am sure there will be about 5-6 decent linebackers cut in June we can pick from. If BA doesn't think we have someone ready to step up.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am sure there will be about 5-6 decent linebackers cut in June we can pick from. If BA doesn't think we have someone ready to step up.

Sadly there aren't any Daryl Washington or Karlos Dansbys.

Mostly more guys like Lenon and Foote. Without DWash none of the guys we have will perform as well.

To me it's like we lost Fitz and Floyd.

Fortunately nothing I write about the Cards ever occurs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05