Win Week 16 Arizona @ Seattle 4:15 PM
Loss Week17 Minn @ Arizona 4:05 PM

11-5 BABY!

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got it at 10 - 6 EndZone. I figure on losing one of the games to Seattle. Although we could win the Minnesota game at the end of the year, especially cause it's played here.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Win Week 1 Arizona @ Detroit, 12:00 PM
Win Week 2 Seattle @ Arizona 3:05 PM
Win Week 3 Green Bay @ Arizona 3:05 PM
Loss Week 4 Arizona @ St. Louis 12:00 PM
Win Week 5 Arizona @ Dallas 12:00 PM
Loss Week 6 Baltimore @ Arizona 3:15 PM
Week 7 Bye
Win Week 8 San Fran @ Arizona 4:05 PM
Win Week 9 Cincy @ Arizona 4:05
Loss Week 10 Arizona @ Pitt 1:00 PM
Loss Week 11 Arizona @ Cleveland 1:00 PM
Loss Week 12 St. Louis @ Arizona 4:05 PM
Win Week 13 Arizona @ Chicago 1:00 PM
Loss Week 14 Arizona @ San Fran 4:05 PM
Win Week 15 Carolina @ Arizona 4:15 PM
Loss Week 16 Arizona @ Seattle 4:15 PM
Win Week17 Minn @ Arizona 4:05 PM

9-7...not too shabby...this actually looks do-able...

Is it too early for the "P" word?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think 6-10, with the high end being 8-8, and the low end at 5-11. Guys, as much as I want to see us beat the snot out of the Cowboys - we barley beat them here last year and it's a road game, and Bill Parcells will outcouch Mac. As far as the GB game - unfortunately I think we get smacked after what I think should be an 2-0 start - but that game I think will be a game that could define our season - if we somehow beat Green Bay, it would be a huge boot in confidence and possibly put at us 3-0 or 2-1 at worst.

Reaction score
Cheese we are going to punk the Cowboys and no Parcells is NOT going to outcoach Mac! Just thought you would want to know.:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mizzoucardfan
Cheese we are going to punk the Cowboys and no Parcells is NOT going to outcoach Mac! Just thought you would want to know.:D

man I wish that was true but I'll believe it when I see it. When was the last time we won in Big D (besides the playoff game)?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
man I wish that was true but I'll believe it when I see it. When was the last time we won in Big D (besides the playoff game)?

I think we've won the past like five games vs. DAL. I think we'll lose that game because we're due to lose one. Also, Mac is going to be outcoached by Parcells.

I'll look over the schedule when I get a minit, and get back with my prediction.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
I think we've won the past like five games vs. DAL. I think we'll lose that game because we're due to lose one. Also, Mac is going to be outcoached by Parcells.

I'll look over the schedule when I get a minit, and get back with my prediction.

I didn't say vs. Dallas, I said when was the last time we beat them IN DALLAS? It's a game for the last five years I thought we should have won, and we always laid an egg.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
I didn't say vs. Dallas, I said when was the last time we beat them IN DALLAS? It's a game for the last five years I thought we should have won, and we always laid an egg.

1989 or 1990 was the last time the Cardinals won a regular season game in Dallas. It was the season when the Cowboys went 1-15...

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
i think 6-10, with the high end being 8-8, and the low end at 5-11. Guys, as much as I want to see us beat the snot out of the Cowboys - we barley beat them here last year and it's a road game, and Bill Parcells will outcouch Mac. As far as the GB game - unfortunately I think we get smacked after what I think should be an 2-0 start - but that game I think will be a game that could define our season - if we somehow beat Green Bay, it would be a huge boot in confidence and possibly put at us 3-0 or 2-1 at worst.

I am an eternal optimist, that's why I called it a 9-7. The Cardinals will win at least 6 games this year...

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Win Week 1 Arizona @ Detroit, 12:00 PM
Win Week 2 Seattle @ Arizona 3:05 PM
Win Week 3 Green Bay @ Arizona 3:05 PM
Win Week 4 Arizona @ St. Louis 12:00 PM
Win Week 5 Arizona @ Dallas 12:00 PM
Win Week 6 Baltimore @ Arizona 3:15 PM
Win Week 7 Bye
Win Week 8 San Fran @ Arizona 4:05 PM
Win Week 9 Cincy @ Arizona 4:05
Win Week 10 Arizona @ Pitt 1:00 PM
Win Week 11 Arizona @ Cleveland 1:00 PM
Win Week 12 St. Louis @ Arizona 4:05 PM
Win Week 13 Arizona @ Chicago 1:00 PM
Win Week 14 Arizona @ San Fran 4:05 PM
Win Week 15 Carolina @ Arizona 4:15 PM
Win Week 16 Arizona @ Seattle 4:15 PM
Win Week 17 Minn @ Arizona 4:05 PM

Let's see here......

That's 17-0.

I hate the Dolphins.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
11 - you're a dork. glad someone did it. wish it wasn't you.

8-8 AT THE BEST. i'm thinkin' more like 5-11. we ain't beating GB. we ain't sweepin' seahags. we will, in all likelihood, lose to most, if not all, of last year's playoff teams (though we usually do spring the surprise upset, so maybe we'll win one), mac WILL get outcoached by the tuna (how could anyone argue otherwise? at this point i will invoke the ever popular - prove it, prove that mac can outcoach tuna, i want evidence - preemptory strike), we never play the cowgirls well, we barely beat the panthers and lions last year and gotta beleive that mooch will have the lions better prepared. i just think it's another loooooong season! but what the hey! let's get at it - WHHHHEEEEEEEEE-anotherrollercoaster-EEEEEEEEEEE-withlotsofdips-EEEEEEEE

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
11 - you're a dork. glad someone did it. wish it wasn't you.

8-8 AT THE BEST. i'm thinkin' more like 5-11. we ain't beating GB. we ain't sweepin' seahags. we will, in all likelihood, lose to most, if not all, of last year's playoff teams (though we usually do spring the surprise upset, so maybe we'll win one), mac WILL get outcoached by the tuna (how could anyone argue otherwise? at this point i will invoke the ever popular - prove it, prove that mac can outcoach tuna, i want evidence - preemptory strike), we never play the cowgirls well, we barely beat the panthers and lions last year and gotta beleive that mooch will have the lions better prepared. i just think it's another loooooong season! but what the hey! let's get at it - WHHHHEEEEEEEEE-anotherrollercoaster-EEEEEEEEEEE-withlotsofdips-EEEEEEEE
<p>PHXSPORTS4LIFE----The suicide hot line is 800-555-1234.

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
We beat the cowgirls in Dallas in 88 and 89, and of course the playoff game in 98. (who was on that team?) I digress...

@Detriot - W
Seattle - W
Green Bay - W
@St. Louis - L
@Dallas - W
Baltimore - L
San Fran - W
Cincy - W
@Pittsburgh - L
@Cleveland - L
St. Louis - W
@Chicago - L
@San Fran - L
Carolina - W
@Seattle - L
Minnesota - W

That's right, 9-7. Thank God for the soft and meaty NFC Norte!

I expect Emmitt will have more to say in that Dallas game, than Mac and the Tuna.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
We beat the cowgirls in Dallas in 88 and 89, and of course the playoff game in 98. (who was on that team?) I digress...

QUOTE]

Aeneas Williams, Simeon Rice, Jamir Miller, Andre Wadsworth, a young Kwammie Lassiter, Larry Centers, Rob Moore, Gedney, Adrian Murrell, Frank Sanders in his prime, Lomas Brown - oh but I forgot - JAKE AND PATRICK SAPP SINGLEHANDEDLY WON THAT GAME! How ridiculously stupid of me? And what about the game we lost to a pathetic Dallas squad two years later 17-3 when I believe it was our QB who could only muster 3 points while handing the ball off to Coakley at our own 5 yard line, which he took in to score? Funny - who wasn't on that team? Aeneas Williams, Simeon Rice, Jamir Miller, Andre Wadsworth, a young Kwammie Lassiter, Larry Centers, Rob Moore, Gedney, Adrian Murrell, Frank Sanders in his prime, Lomas Brown - it's weird - it wasn't even my intent that all the names would be exactly the same - couldn't it be that Jake played on a good team when we won the playoff game? COULD THAT BE LEX? COULD IT? WAS IT ALL JAKE? WILL YOU NEVER STOP HARPING ON A PLAYER WHO DESTROYED OUR ENTIRE TEAM AND THEN BLAME HIS LACK OF COMMITMENT ON ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND LIARS THAT WERE ON THE TEAM? CAN YOU? CAN YOU? hahahahahahahhahaha - your arguments stink.:thumbup:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex

@Detriot - W
Seattle - W
Green Bay - W
@St. Louis - L
@Dallas - W
Baltimore - L
San Fran - W
Cincy - W
@Pittsburgh - L
@Cleveland - L
St. Louis - W
@Chicago - L
@San Fran - L
Carolina - W
@Seattle - L
Minnesota - W

That's right, 9-7. Thank God for the soft and meaty NFC Norte!

I expect Emmitt will have more to say in that Dallas game, than Mac and the Tuna.

Dude, we barely beat Carolina last season, and they're a much, much better team now. If you think we're beating them, you're drunk.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love this schedule. Reaching the playoffs are ours to screw up.

When I first look at each year's schedule, I want to know:

- Will we play our first games on the road?

- Do we play so many tough games early that we'll be 1 & 6 by Bye Week and already out of contention?

- Conversely, do we have too many of our easier games front loaded early so that we have an uphill battle at the end?

- What about early potential "heat games?"

- What about late potential "snow games?"

- What about long stretches of away games?

- What about the over all strength of schedule?

Well, folks - 4 of our first 8 games are very winnable. So are our final 3 games. And there's at least one other in between.

We never have more than 2 away games in a row. The team gets to spend 4 consecutive Sundays in the Valley (including one bye week).

Our three potential "snow" games (Cleve, Pitts and Chicago) are all in November. We have none in December, so we may luck out.

If you concede both SF and StL games plus Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and GB we still come out 8 & 8. All we need is a break or two plus just a little bit of inspired football to make the playoffs.