2023 Phoenix Suns Offseason

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rather sexy chart for the Suns. I knew Booker was one of the better off ball guys in the league, didn't realize he was pretty much the best. Surprised how active LeBron apparently is off the ball too, good for him. Not a great look for Donnie Mitchell. Not sure where Beal is in there but I know he will be in a totally different role than last year, he thrived off the ball with Wall and Westbrook.

And check out my guy, Killian.

You want to find Killian on any of these charts, look for the dude all by himself that they had to expand the chart by several degrees in the wrong direction to make room.
Where's Bradley Beal?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where's Bradley Beal?

Somewhere buried in that sea of faces, unless he didn't get enough possessions to qualify.

Like I said though, I expect he will do very well off the ball, his best seasons came alongside a couple huge usage guys in Westbrook and John Wall.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Somewhere buried in that sea of faces, unless he didn't get enough possessions to qualify.

Like I said though, I expect he will do very well off the ball, his best seasons came alongside a couple huge usage guys in Westbrook and John Wall.
Westbrook yes, but John Wall missed all of the 19-20 season and only played like 30 games in the 18-19 season.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rather sexy chart for the Suns. I knew Booker was one of the better off ball guys in the league, didn't realize he was pretty much the best. Surprised how active LeBron apparently is off the ball too, good for him. Not a great look for Donnie Mitchell. Not sure where Beal is in there but I know he will be in a totally different role than last year, he thrived off the ball with Wall and Westbrook.

And check out my guy, Killian.

You want to find Killian on any of these charts, look for the dude all by himself that they had to expand the chart by several degrees in the wrong direction to make room.

After last years playoffs, Books position is not surprising to me at all.
Good for him. And us. We all knew he had it but now the rest of the NBA has had a chance to see it as well.
Booker leveled up last year, it's scary to think he could take the next step this year.

Do we have enough around him to get the Larry with an entire season to Jell? I think we do, It 100% looks better then limping into the playoffs like last year with a new team all coming off injuries. I'd feel better with a quick dedicated PG, even though I know Book and Beal can do it.
Ready for the season to start NOW!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It impacts play for some players. I am sure of it.
IDK, I can see performance plusses and minuses. I can see it could reduce your lung capacity. On the flip side, it definitely helps sleep and pain issues. CP3 in a video I posted, that everyone got hung up on the nutrition side of it without watching it, said his biggest problem is getting to sleep. I feel like he could probably use some weed. I usually have jobs that you have to pass drug tests, so I can't use it, but I am like CP3, I could use something to help get asleep better!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely does but it also benefits some too. I'd worry mostly about pot use among younger players as their brain may not have fully developed.
There should be a clear line between taking it medicinally and taking it recreationally. But it is nearly impossible to draw that line.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wtf, seriously? Lost all respect…
Nah...there have been many national guys that don't beleive in this team. Some of the reason I hear are they won't have enough shots to go around, they won't have enough defense, they don't have a true PG and lost their floor general and the most common one is their bench is still suspect. Charles is not alone.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Nah...there have been many national guys that don't beleive in this team. Some of the reason I hear are they won't have enough shots to go around, they won't have enough defense, they don't have a true PG and lost their floor general and the most common one is their bench is still suspect. Charles is not alone.
The not enough shots to go around gets me. Really? The only way that happens is if the ball is going through the hoop in a very high percentage. That's a really good problem to have.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just can't believe this. To me we are the clear favorites.

If they really are comparing us to the Nets they are really stupid. Beal and Booker are not at all similar to Harden and Kyrie.

Even if they are compared, those three actually only played like a total of 15 games together, and when they did they were scary good. It's just a terrible comparison.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The not enough shots to go around gets me. Really? The only way that happens is if the ball is going through the hoop in a very high percentage. That's a really good problem to have.
I didn't say I agree with it. I have heard some pretty weak analysis for a team they have not seen play together yet.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I didn't say I agree with it. I have heard some pretty weak analysis for a team they have not seen play together yet.
I read it the way you meant it. That you were just saying what everyone in the media and NBA pundits are saying. I wasn't critiquing you. I hope you didn't think that. It's just that idea in general of not enough shots.

At the end of the day, winning makes a lot of these things go away!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Some in the national media still think Chris Paul is on the team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Yuma

I saw this on a tweet from Mike Vigil awhile back.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The point guard issue is the biggest one I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05