2023 Phoenix Suns Offseason

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm buying hearty grain bread to get more fiber. Unfortunately, a lot of jams have gone seedless.

The last batch of blackberry jam I bought resembles jelly. I won't be buying that anymore.
You must be registered for see images attach

This bread is WAY expensive but it has 54% of your daily fiber in ONE slice! Makes it real easy to get your fiber! It's actually soft if you want soft white bread. That's almost impossible to get a soft white bread in gluten free bread. My son said he loves the taste, but evidently it's too much fiber for him. Emergency bathroom runs the next day! :lol:

This is the most low calorie bread I can find. 40 cals is unreal per slice! So you can have two slices for the calories of one of other bread.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This bread is WAY expensive but it has 54% of your daily fiber in ONE slice! Makes it real easy to get your fiber! It's actually soft if you want soft white bread. That's almost impossible to get a soft white bread in gluten free bread. My son said he loves the taste, but evidently it's too much fiber for him. Emergency bathroom runs the next day! :lol:

This is the most low calorie bread I can find. 40 cals is unreal per slice! So you can have two slices for the calories of one of other bread.

Sounds good. I like my bread darker, grainy and crusty. There has got to be a joke here somewhere.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bread's dead Fred and that's it hangin' on the shed.

That's probably what will be left of our hide.

How about a conspiracy theory. I want to know where all the grains and seeds are going.

My hunch the companies are selling the good nutients for additional profit and selling the processed version to us.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
L
I honestly wasn't trying to spark a debate on nutrition. If people aren't familiar with Rich Roll, he interviews famous vegans. Sometimes, like this interview, they go way in depth on the person's personal story. It briefly touched on the vegan diet. Rich Roll assumes everyone knows about the vegan diet, so he tries to find out things we can learn from his guests. He's a very good interviewer who researches different sources to bring out facts about an interviewee that people didn't know before. If you want to know all about CP3, who just wrote a book, watch the video.

I do know everyone's bodies are different. I did the vegan diet in response to a 98% arterial blockage I had that caused a heart attack. You can get quality fats from plants. I can only say I lost 80 pounds, and have been able to build back some muscle, and my body looks similar to when I was a teen ager. I am wearing size thirty pants for the first time since high school. I have way more energy. My breathing is not labored anymore. I am not snoring. I am able to do calisthenics and see results. I just burned the hell out of my arm on my oven. My wife and I thought it would scar for sure. It looked really nasty and crusty. It healed without a trace at my old age.

I know it's not for everyone (Vegan). But instead of telling people to be vegan, what I will tell people is eat more fiber! The Standard American Diet (SAD) has stripped fiber from the food. We have a national health crisis that people are not eating enough fiber and too much fat. They now know that diabetes is caused by a high fat diet, not sugar. Fiber can help your gut biome, it can make you feel fuller so you don't have to eat three burgers to feel full, and it helps prevent colon cancers. I went to the store with my wife and she picked out 15 grain bread for fiber, we flipped it over and one slice had only 2% of the daily fiber you need. Only 2%! We found hamburger buns at 0%! ZERO! People, eat more fiber!

Negative. Sugar is the main culprit for ppl with diabetes not fat.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh boy

James Harden, Killian Hayes and T.J. McConnell are among the names swirling as potential acquisitions for the Suns, while Deandre Ayton's name continues to show up as a potential trade chip for Phoenix.

I was really high on Killian Hayes in the draft. He hasn't panned out but he's played for some bad teams so I can't blame his lack of development solely on him. Would make for an interesting acquisition.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm buying hearty grain bread to get more fiber. Unfortunately, a lot of jams have gone seedless.

The last batch of blackberry jam I bought resembles jelly. I won't be buying that anymore.

Bonne Maman preserves at safeway. Good stuff, lots of seeds, just had some raspberry on crackers.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh boy

James Harden, Killian Hayes and T.J. McConnell are among the names swirling as potential acquisitions for the Suns, while Deandre Ayton's name continues to show up as a potential trade chip for Phoenix.

Killian Hayes?

Good lord.

I know I throw superlatives out there about players "one of the worst defenders in the league" and what not, but Killian Hayes is the worst player in the entire NBA and it isn't close. He is absolutely, freaking terrible. I have never seen a player with worse numbers, ever. He makes Beasley look like Bird.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Killian Hayes?

Good lord.

I know I throw superlatives out there about players "one of the worst defenders in the league" and what not, but Killian Hayes is the worst player in the entire NBA and it isn't close. He is absolutely, freaking terrible. I have never seen a player with worse numbers, ever. He makes Beasley look like Bird.

I agree with a lot of your takes but I think an entire 15 man roster could be assembled with guys you've labeled as the worst player in the NBA this off-season.

Hayes is young enough to take a flyer on. I see more potential there than with Bol Bol.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bonne Maman preserves at safeway. Good stuff, lots of seeds, just had some raspberry on crackers.

Thanks, I will have to try it.

They used to have a premium blackberry jam brand in a square jar they must have discontinued.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of your takes but I think an entire 15 man roster could be assembled with guys you've labeled as the worst player in the NBA this off-season.

Hayes is young enough to take a flyer on. I see more potential there than with Bol Bol.

Nah, I've said those guys are "among" the worst players.

Hayes is THE worst player.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now the acid test. Worse than Elfrid Payton? :)

Oof...

Payton's final season was crazy terrible, but the rest of his awful career he put up numbers that are better than anything Hayes has done in his 3 seasons. Comically, Payton put up a negative win share that season and it is the exact negative win share number that Hayes has averaged thus far in his career.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof...

Payton's final season was crazy terrible, but the rest of his awful career he put up numbers that are better than anything Hayes has done in his 3 seasons. Comically, Payton put up a negative win share that season and it is the exact negative win share number that Hayes has averaged thus far in his career.

I thought Payton had a chance to be an adequate backup point guard when he first played for the Suns, but he obviously had issues.

However, the second time around he was terrible, as you had predicted.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Payton had a chance to be an adequate backup point guard when he first played for the Suns, but he obviously had issues.

However, the second time around he was terrible, as you had predicted.

I am not great at spotting greatness... but I sure can sniff out the stinkers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not great at spotting greatness... but I sure can sniff out the stinkers.

I was high on drafting Ty Jerome, 24th in the 2019 draft, as a sleeper pick as a combo type point guard.

Today, even I am surprised he is still in the NBA.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I was high on drafting Ty Jerome, 24th in the 2019 draft, as a sleeper pick as a combo type point guard.

Today, even I am surprised he is still in the NBA.
I was AMAZED he's still in the NBA. I am not saying he's even that good, but last time I saw him play, he has got better. I guess he couldn't play worse?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was AMAZED he's still in the NBA. I am not saying he's even that good, but last time I saw him play, he has got better. I guess he couldn't play worse?

Ty Jerome was a good shooter and reminded me a bit of Jeff Hornacek.

Score another win for basketball IQ.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Rather sexy chart for the Suns. I knew Booker was one of the better off ball guys in the league, didn't realize he was pretty much the best. Surprised how active LeBron apparently is off the ball too, good for him. Not a great look for Donnie Mitchell. Not sure where Beal is in there but I know he will be in a totally different role than last year, he thrived off the ball with Wall and Westbrook.

And check out my guy, Killian.

You want to find Killian on any of these charts, look for the dude all by himself that they had to expand the chart by several degrees in the wrong direction to make room.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05