2024-2025 Around the NBA Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even Derrick Rose wanted to get the hell away from Ja. Doesn't want to get brought in as an accessory next season.

It sure seems like point guard talent is more available this off season than ever before. I believe, Dennis Smith Markelle Fultz and Ish Smith are still available. Now Derrick Rose can be added to the list.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Knox signs a one-year deal with the Warriors.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Evan Sidery

@esidery
·
48m

Thunder GM Sam Presti said today they will look to sign Alex Caruso to a long-term contract extension, once he becomes eligible for a four-year deal on December 21.Oklahoma City traded Josh Giddey to the Bulls for Caruso this summer.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It sure seems like point guard talent is more available this off season than ever before. I believe, Dennis Smith Markelle Fultz and Ish Smith are still available. Now Derrick Rose can be added to the list.

I would support a Fultz signing if we weren't overloaded at PG/SG. He was a bust as a #1 overall pick but he showed some skills in Orlando, albeit taking a step back last season with Suggs taking a leap forward. I think Fultz can be a decent combo guard off the bench for someone.

The NBA is a copycat league. Most others took notice of what Minnesota did and also Dallas, Indiana, and others by moving away from small ball and heading more towards size since you can't really copy Boston's blueprint quickly but the others you can. The Celtics were the ultimate case of letting it play out, shuffling role players around their core pieces.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05