2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
269 yards and 1-to-1 TD-Int ratio is “showing out?”
Did you watch the game, or is this an uninformed opinion based on just statistics?

I watched the game and saw Maye throwing to scrubs and him beating an opponent without a lot more talent. South Carolina had a winning record in the SEC last year and boat raced a really good Tennessee team.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Having 1 and 2, trading from 1 to 3 to let 3 draft Caleb Williams, getting a haul for it, and then drafting Drake Maye and MHJ is perfection.
Amen. I can get religious about this plan. Even better if kyler can show he’s back and better in a traditional nfl offense and we can draft one of the stud OTs.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Amen. I can get religious about this plan. Even better if kyler can show he’s back and better in a traditional nfl offense and we can draft one of the stud OTs.
I know that OT's are more valued, but I think that our's are pretty good, based on potential (PJ) and performance (DH). Now you add a couple of ranked OG's and our OL becomes potential elite. JMO.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At least he wasn't playing a high school JV team, like some of the others.
I mean that’s great all, but it’s not “showing out.” If you have to explain why the numbers aren’t that bad it’s not “showing out.”

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not convinced Colorado will beat USC or Oregon. They will likely lose at least 2 PAC 12 games.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sanders with a strong bounce back drive. He’s probably a top-5 pick in two years.
My wife made me take a mandatory reading break, so I missed the rest of the game...looking at stats, though, seems like he bounced back nicely against a really good defense. Now let's see the rest of the prospects do similar.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser