2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I’ve been touting WR Coleman, but it’s hard to ignore the game Odunze had. The Cards should get a great WR, no matter what.
him and Nabers have also been impressive

they both just overpower the DB covering them and come down with the ball

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I found another RB I like. Audric Estime from ND.

Our RB coach is a ND alum too. Initial impression is Bradley Chubb vibes.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He looks good, seems to have good vision in finding holes when the called hole isn't there, unlike PSU RBs who seem to have poor vision and just run into the called hole whether its there or not.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you're in year 5 and still starting the question is answered.

The only question is if he can be top 5 or if he's going to be a Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins type.
I might be caught up in him beating weak teams, but Dak is really good. So is Kirk if we're being honest.

I think the key for Monti would be including the Oline/outside talent to where the Vikngs and Cowboys are today. Whether its with Kyler or another QB.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might be caught up in him beating weak teams, but Dak is really good. So is Kirk if we're being honest.

I think the key for Monti would be including the Oline/outside talent to where the Vikngs and Cowboys are today. Whether its with Kyler or another QB.

Dak and Cousins are inconsistently good in different ways.

Dak can have spells of awful play they great play. Kirk struggles in the big games.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
I was expecting slow for his size but there are some breakaway runs in here. Not fast though. Chubb ran 4.52. He's around there.
Yeah as I got deeper in the highlights, he looked faster. He's faster than Conner.

A one two punch of Conner and Estime would be formidable.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How did that statement go over your head this badly?

Texas A&M fans said Kyler would be fools’ gold when he went to Oklahoma.

ASU fans said the same about Jayden went to LSU.

Kyler ended up being a #1 pick.

Jayden will most likely end up a 1st round pick.

You understand now?
Lol. We’re not talking about college football. This is an NFL football board. The point is they both may be fools gold in the NFL. I could care less about college accomplishments.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol. We’re not talking about college football. This is an NFL football board. The point is they both may be fools gold in the NFL. I could care less about college accomplishments.
Sooner was talking about college. That was his point.

That was the post you quoted.

Probably need to pay more attention to the posts you reply to & also your own posts.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jordan Addison, Tank Dell and Puka Nacua are the three best rookie WR’s so far and they were the 4th, 9th and 20th WR’s drafted. A lot can change obviously but picking wideouts is a crapshoot every year.
True, but those players you named are playing for coaches from the Shanahan tree. The most QB & WR friendly offense in the NFL. We don’t have that on the staff

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I found another RB I like. Audric Estime from ND.

Our RB coach is a ND alum too. Initial impression is Bradley Chubb vibes.

agree. I mentioned him a couple weeks back. dude would be basically a direct replacement for conner and as his backup our running style wouldnt change at all

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
After Harrison, the next best pro from OSU will be Denzel Burke. I was hoping he'd be around in round 2 but, unless he runs a terrible 40, he's played himself into round 1. He has had a phenomenal year. Great freshman, poor sophomore year(was playing injured), and bounced back with his best year yet.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I do like his athleticism, toughness, arm, but he feels like a guy who is going to leave a year earlier than he should. Should follow Herbert's model to help clean up his game. However, if he goes to the Bears I can see them ruining him like the Jets did Sam Darnold.

Good God Daniels just throws the ball up and his WR’s make spectacular grabs look routine.
He is much more accurate now if you actually watch him play entire games. I am an ASU guy, I predicted he would fail miserably in the SEC. I like to be right and wish he did. But I now see a good player that is going to be a first round picks. He is lights out better than Anthony Richardson was at Florida. That is the basis of my analysis. Plus, I watch way more SEC football than anything else.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Estime, but man he looks kind of slow.
That is why I am not real high on him.

GREAT draft for WRs. RBs, not so much. I hope Carter shows some shine here at the end of the season.