2024 NBA Draft talk: Suns own pick 22

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I'm coming out of posting retirement to say this:

If there is any deal that sends Durant to the Rockets in exchange for a minimally palatable return, the Suns have to make it. Period. The Suns franchise has a life-threatening systemic infection, and the only way to survive is to get rid of it any way you can, and sort out the rest of the healing process later.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm coming out of posting retirement to say this:

If there is any deal that sends Durant to the Rockets in exchange for a minimally palatable return, the Suns have to make it. Period. The Suns franchise has a life-threatening systemic infection, and the only way to survive is to get rid of it any way you can, and sort out the rest of the healing process later.

I agree. If the Suns get any reasonable trade offer for Durant they should take it.

Perpetuating a mistake only makes it worse.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just having fun. Here’s an idea(not a KAT fan but I remember him and Devin are close). Picks getting sent to Minnesota and Phoenix.

Attachments

• IMG_3984.png
    IMG_3984.png
    587 KB · Views: 7

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really want to trade back for two picks.

Durant after his good statistical season is as valuable he will be from this point on.

As much as I want another run with a new coach and the big three it would only satisfy my wondering how much a coach could be a difference maker.

Bottom line fleece some team for all you can if you can, but do not throw away relevance for little hope at future relevance.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some comments from Mat Ishbia.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member