76ers at Suns 3/18 Payback Time

cly2tw

Reaction score
Dudley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Dudley is so good at his role. and now he doesn't have those stupid dreads.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Nash gambled for nothing and left Williams open for another 3!

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
at least he is more active on defense compared to earlier in the game, when he seemed trying to pace it! it makes big difference.

Even if he is active on it, he still sucks.. :)

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
What's a clear path free throw?
Was it a new rule or something?

cly2tw

Reaction score
Even if he is active on it, he still sucks.. :)

he really got the bad habit just watching and converging to the zone on defense. not fast enough to re-cover his man at 3pt line!

cly2tw

Reaction score
Hill, Shaq, Dudley are huge. JRich are late hero. Nash made effort on defense in the 4th. Despite loss of LB, that's good enough to beat 76ers. It might have been easier, had Gentry played Dragic a little longer in the 2nd qrt. We still can hope.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I still believe...

A good win for us, hopefully we handle with Wizards Saturday and get closer to the Mavs...

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
JRich >> Bell

You will NEVER see Bell attack the offensive boards and get those vital rebounds that Jrich does. His work effort is 10x better. Hill's, Dudley's, and his effort really kept us in this game.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Yep, JRich's effort in the final minutes is outstanding..

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Just a 3 games streak against average or lowly teams. So we can't be hyped. I do feel we are still a good team, just with some flaws ... With a few roster change in summer, we can contend again next season.

Just my opinion, keep Shaq, Barnes, J.Rich, move either Nash or Amare for quality defensive role player, get a good record next season, then try to land a top FA in 2010 summer.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Just a 3 games streak against average or lowly teams. So we can't be hyped. I do feel we are still a good team, just with some flaws ... With a few roster change in summer, we can contend again next season.

Just my opinion, keep Shaq, Barnes, J.Rich, move either Nash or Amare for quality defensive role player, get a good record next season, then try to land a top FA in 2010 summer.
You are over analyizing things, can you just enjoy the win for once?

jpdavis82

Reaction score
Ok the Thunder recently beat the Spurs and Mavs, the Warriors are always tough at home and this same 76er squad just won at the Lakers last night. So I don't see these as average or lowly teams. It may be too late, but especially tonight's win, was impressive.

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
That 6 losing streak, most are top defensive teams, all games were close enough to be winnable. Yes, we are not a bad team. We just have to fix the flaws in summer.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
You are over analyizing things, can you just enjoy the win for once?

No he's not, he's actually quite right. We beat up on bad teams but do poorly against good teams, especially those in the Western Conference. We've always been like that this season. On paper we are a damn good team but just can't get over the hump in terms of being an actual contender.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake