A Great AZ HS game...

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
4A1 #1 Cactus 26 - #2 Chapparel 10

OK here are some details. Cactus D absolutelly dominated Chap. Don't let that score fool you. It was not that close. Chap did not even get a First Down until the second series of the second half. Cactus O was efficient. They ran all over Chap in the first half and cruised to the victory in the second.

I was impressed by the Chap QB and RB Kyle Williams. They just could not get anything going because of Cactus' front four. i think I counted at least 6 sacks by Cactus and 2 or 3 for Chap. I think Chap had about 200 yards total O.

There really is no doubt about who #1 is. I hope that the Chap lovers come back and give Cactus thier props. Great job Cobras!!

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Pic 2 I believe that's me at the background to the right. the one with the jersey #5

Last edited:

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
It's "Chaparral", and we'll get you next time!!

Although when I went there some 17 years ago, they were Divison 5 in the Metro division, not Division 4, as they are now. We used to play in the Metro division with two Scottsdale schools -- Saguaro and Coronado -- and then the metro schools -- Alhambra, Maryvale, Trevor Brown, South Mountain, Camelback, and North.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05